Trivandrum: As part of Bonjour India, Festival of France in India, Alliance Française de Trivandrum in association with the Embassy of France in India is organising a rock music evening by Vendeurs d’Enclumes at the Nishagandhi in Thiruvananthapuram on February 17, 2013.
Trivandrum: Ekathara Kalari in collaboration with Alliance Française de Trivandrum is organising the Trivandrum Ektara Festival on December 21, 2012 at Vyloppilli Samskriti Bhavan from 10 am to 10 pm. The day-long festival will feature Baul music with performance, interactions, documentary screening on Baul and sat sang.
Trivandrum: Alliance Française de Trivandrum is hosting ‘Pondichery: Une Ville, Un Lieu, Une Personne’, an exhibition of photographs and poems by Pascal Bernard and Anupama Raju from July 20 to August 04, 2012. Adoor Gopalakrishnan will inaugurate the exhibition at the Art Gallery, Alliance Française de Trivandrum on July 20 at 6.30 pm.
Tvm: Alliance Française de Trivandrum in association with the Embassy of France in India will present L’Homme Semence (The Seed Giver), a dance-drama production adapted from the autobiographical story of Violette Ailhaud. The performance will be held at the Vyloppilly Samskriti Bhavan in Thiruvananthapuram on March 18, 2012 at 6 pm. Over head-titles in English will be projected to make the play understood by a larger audience.
Tvm: A three day cultural extravaganza ‘Rajasthan calling Festival’ by the desert State opened today in Trivandrum to showcase their rich traditional culture, the exquisite range of Rajasthani handicraft products and Rajasthani delicacies. The festival is being organised as part of the Rajasthan Tourism’s domestic tourism promotion campaign and is being held in 22 major cities across India. This is the first time such an event is being held in Thiruvananthapuram by Rajasthan Tourism.
Tvm: Alliance Française de Trivandrum is hosting a ‘very original’ music concert by Monsieur Untel at Vyloppilly Samskriti Bhavan on January 13, 2012 at 6.30 pm. Monsieur Untel represents the new generation of French musicians who tries to give a different perspective to the ordinary things in the world. His songs are satirical expressions of the modern world and its ways, which he equates to the animal world.
Tvm: As part of the ‘Germany and India 2011-2012: Infinite Opportunities’ programme, Goethe Zentrum Trivandrum is hosting the Minguet Quartet on November 20, 2011. The Minguet Quartet was founded in 1988 and is today made up of Ulrich Isfort (violin I), Annette Reisinger (violin II), Aroa Sorin (viola) and Matthias Diener (cello). The group takes its name from Pablo Minguet, an eighteenth-century Spanish philosopher who in his writings tried to make the fine arts accessible to the masses. The Minguet Quartet has the same intention.
- Hay Festival Kerala @ Trivandrum, Nov 17-19
- Alliance Française presents Mediterranean Music Oct 15
- Don’t Sprint the Marathon (Session on Parenting) Aug 27
- Textile artworks exhibition @ Alliance Française, Aug 20 - Sep 03
- National Integration Magic Summit Aug 13-15
- Ashram Fusion Rock Show on April 23
- Say Cheese @ Alliance Française on April 09
- Grow it yourself workshop @ Alliance Française on Mar 12
- Harp meets Flute at Goethe Zentrum on Feb 18
- Dakshin Prahar 2011: Feb 9-12
- Grow it yourself workshop at Alliance Française
- Nishagandhi festival @ Trivandrum: Jan 20-26
- Submit entries online for Best Wedding Photographer contest
- Le Réveillon: Christmas @ Alliance Française
- Bob Geldof in concert on Nov 14
Page 1 of 8