Trivandrum: Ushering in a new era in the digital revolution, MobME Wireless Solutions has bagged the technology rights to roll out mobile digital signatures that RBI has, in its guidelines, recommended as the preferred mode for secure logins and transactions. Over 900 million mobile phone subscribers in India can now use their handsets to put digital signatures, giving a stamp of legal sanctity to their transactions which are now done using only computers.
Kerala IT News - Thiruvananthapuram
Trivandrum: The Kerala University has launched a dedicated web portal for research activities. This new facility was inaugurated by the Minister for Industries & IT, Shri P K Kunhalikutty on November 01, 2012 at Thiruvananthapuram. All processes related to doing research work in the university, from the application for research to the evaluation of doctoral theses, can be done through this portal.
Trivandrum: Microsoft has announced the availability of Windows 8 for its customers in India and around the world. Beginning Friday, October 26, consumers and businesses worldwide will be able to experience all that Windows 8 has to offer: a beautiful new UI, a wide range of apps with the grand opening of the Windows Store, available on a variety of Windows 8 certified PCs and tablets.
Trivandrum: Microsoft today announced the launch of ‘TechDays’, a four month long technology extravaganza across 50 cities in India. Modelled on a road-show format that will travel to each of these cities, Tech Days pose a great opportunity for Developers, IT Pros and technology students across the country to attend an in-person event close to the city where they reside. Thiruvananthapuram will host the Microsoft Tech Days on November 07, 2012, followed by Kochi on December 01, Kozhikode on December 15 and Kottayam on February 26, 2013.
Trivandrum: In a first of its kind initiative in India, Hewlett Packard India has deployed a mobile and static Virtual Palliative Care solution for the Thiruvananthapuram based charitable trust, Pallium India. The technology platform that will digitally connect doctors and terminally ill patients has been developed by HP India Enterprises Services Healthcare vertical in collaboration with HP Labs.
Trivandrum: Taking forward its commitment to innovation and entrepreneurship to India's next generation of leaders, the Tata Group today announced the second edition of ‘Tata First Dot powered by NEN’, India's definitive platform for student entrepreneurship, supporting and accelerating high-potential entrepreneurship across the country. Adding five new cities, including Trivandrum, to the initiative, Tata First Dot will travel across a total of 15 cities this year.
Trivandrum: As a follow up to the Emerging Kerala conclave and the entrepreneurship policy announced by the State Government, TiE Kerala, the State chapter of The Indus Entrepreneurs, has announced their decision to mentor the start-up community in Kerala. A step in this direction will be TiEcon Kerala 2012 on October 25-26 at Kochi, the first of its kind entrepreneur summit to be held in Kerala.
- Malayalam Superstar backs Govt.’s Student Entrepreneurship Policy
- Bigflix adds 200 Malayalam titles to its online catalogue
- Logitech launches new accessories for Apple Devices
- Aircel launches live ‘Celebrity Chat’ with Sameera Reddy
- SunTec’s Transaction Management System gets Plynt Certification
- CMC Academy announces 5000 GyanNidhi student scholarships
- SunTec among Best Enterprise & IT Architecture Award 2012 finalists
- Epson kick starts nSolution partner programme in Kerala
- Entrepreneurship key to Kerala, Government to provide support
- TiE to organise workshop on ‘Entrepreneur Friendly Emerging Kerala'
- Trivandrum all set for International Cyber Security & Policing Conference
- AMCHAM India to partner Emerging Kerala 2012 Summit
- Emerging Kerala roadshow in Bangalore woos IT investors
- CII to help MSMEs in Kerala to embrace IT to enhance growth
- Prime Minister to inaugurate Emerging Kerala global connect
Page 4 of 30