Trivandrum: In the wake of the Government putting into effect e-Tendering for all procurement above Rs.25 lakhs with effect from early next fiscal, the Thiruvananthapuram based Corporate Relations Institute will organise a two days Educational Training on ‘e-Procurement in Kerala Government: Standards, Processes & Procedures’ on March 15-16, 2013.
Kerala IT News - Thiruvananthapuram
Trivandrum: Kerala can become a global hub of innovation by nurturing a culture of innovation in schools and colleges and showcasing successes of a growing minority of young innovators. This was one of the key takeaways from a discussion today with young innovators and mentors from Kerala organised at a Chevening and UK alumni engagement event hosted by the British High Commission in association with Innovation eXperience and the Association of British Scholars (ABS) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Trivandrum: Dili S, a Civil Police Officer of the Kerala Police has won the Gold Medal in Computer Awareness Event at the 56th All India Police Duty Meet 2012 which concluded on February 15, 2013 in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. The Silver Medal was won by Kousuri V N S Raju of Andhra Pradesh Police and the Bronze by P Manikandan of Central Reserve Police Force.
Trivandrum: Intel India has signed a Memorandum of Understating (MoU) with Kudumbashree to launch the Intel® Easy Steps Program, which gives women of Kerala the opportunity to improve their social and economic self-sufficiency through digital empowerment. Intel will build the transformative capacity for women in Kerala through Kudumbashree’s Unnathi IT units across the State.
Trivandrum: MobME Wireless, a telecom solutions company started by a bunch of college students in 2006, is looking to become the first IT company on the NSE SME exchange, annexing the dream run from being a campus start-up to a public limited entity. The company has filed its Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP) with the SME platform of National Stock Exchange of Exchange of India for the proposed initial public offer (IPO).
Trivandrum: HCL Infosystems, India’s Premier Services and ICT Systems Integration, Distribution and Hardware Company, has launched its latest range of HCL ME tablets - HCL ME U2 - INR 5,999, HCL ME V1 - INR 7,999 and HCL ME Y3 - INR 11,999. Unmukt Chand, the U-19 Indian cricket team skipper and also, the brand ambassador for the HCL ME Tab range unveiled the tabs in New Delhi last week.
Trivandrum: The Technopark Trivandrum based Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management-Kerala (IIITM-K) and the International Centre for Free & Open Source Software (ICFOSS) are jointly organizing a three day workshop on Statistical Analysis for Scientific and Industrial Applications using R from February 27 to March 01, 2013 at IIITM-K.
- TMA meet on IT Sector & e-Governance in Kerala on Jan 29
- HCL Infosystems ties-up with Big Bazaar to offer HCL learning product
- Online quiz by GKSF nets in participants from diverse sections
- Kerala topples Taj Mahal in Google search trends for 2012
- IBM to help ESAF Microfinance expand service offerings
- ZoomTech launches search engine for Doctors and Hospitals
- Kovalam to host International Conference on Travel Technology
- MobME to become first Kerala IT Company to launch IPO
- GKSF Online Quiz to feature 45 questions in 45 days
- e-Toilets from Kerala to serve Jammu & Kashmir
- GKSF online shopping portal to go live from Dec 10
- Qyuki to unleash creative collaboration through social media
- IBM ties up with Kerala University’s Department of Future Studies
- Good response to Tata First Dot 2012 Workshop in Trivandrum
- MobMe partners with Gemalto & Valimo for digital signatures
Page 1 of 30