Mumbai: Toshiba Corporation has appointed the Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar as its brand ambassador across its product categories of laptops, LCD TV and Home Appliances and for corporate branding in India. With Sachin as the new Brand Ambassador, Toshiba will be launching an extensive cross-product media campaign with the key message of ‘Quality - Technology - Design’.
Kozhikode: Statinfo, a business analytics service provider with high end research capabilities and industry expertise, has opened its new centre at the Kinfra Techno Industrial Park in Kozhikode. The new office was inaugurated by Shri Elamaram Kareem, State Minister for Industries and Commerce recently. The company which started as an academic initiative in 2006 has operations in Ahmedabad and Bangalore now.
Kottayam: After fish, pepper, cardamom and coffee, it’s now the turn of rubber prices on mobiles phones. The Rubber Board, under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, has introduced a subscription-based service for providing details of daily rubber prices through mobile phone messages. Subscribers will get international prices by SMS at 11 am and the domestic prices at 4 pm every day.
New Delhi: California based chipset maker Qualcomm Inc. and Delhi based Infotel Broadband have won the Broadband Wireless Access (BWA) licence for Kerala in the auctions that ended today. The winning price for Kerala was Rs.258.67 crores. In another development, Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Industries has acquired 95% stake in Infotel.
Bangalore: IT major, Wipro Ltd. and leading player in the automobile service industry TV Sundram, Iyengar & Sons, today announced the signing of a 10-year Total Outsourcing contract. The partnership aims at leveraging the power of IT to drive business efficiencies across all business units and functional areas of TVS & Sons.
Bangalore: Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD), a leading supplier of microprocessors, announced a limited period ‘Scratch & Win Offer’ for system integrators. The two month promotional campaign gives the system integrators an opportunity to win an assured prize.
- Dr. Javad Hassan joins FITM as Advisory Board Chairman
- Fokana IT Mission takes off with Agile workshop
- Haryana topples Kerala in Net speed
- FOKANA gets active in IT; launches IT initiatives
- FOKANA IT Mission to conduct Agile workshop
- Thomas Payyapilli Microsoft India GTSC new Director
- Curtains down on BarCamp Kerala 8
- July Systems’ IPL on Mobile scores big
- MSI opens first Brand Shop in Kerala
- BarCamp Kerala 8 @ Thiruvalla
- Start-up needs Search Engine Wizard
- Kerala tops in Net Speed
- Simplilearn.com achieves new record in PMP training
- ‘Malayali Wings’ e-magazine takes off
- Rubber Board launches online clinic
Page 7 of 11