Kollam: The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) is working to connect 20,000 colleges all over India via the Amrita Virtual Interactive E-Learning World (A-VIEW), an internet based knowledge sharing platform, developed under NME-ICT project of MHRD by the Amrita University based in Kollam.
Kannur: Inexoft Technologies, a Kannur based IT services company, has launched Kerala’s first online portal for milk producers and farmers. The Bakkalam Ksheerolpadaka Sahakarana Sangham (KSS) has made history by installing the portal at their society, thereby providing direct access to their farmers to their milk production and accounts through internet with a user name and protected password.
Kollam: Amrita University’s e-learning platform, A-VIEW (Amrita Virtual Interactive E-Learning World) was launched for the higher educational institutions in West Bengal and North Eastern States at the Amrita Vidyalayam in Kolkata on January 18, 2013. A-VIEW has already made its entry into Maharashtra and is set for launch in Odisha.
Kollam: After making a successful entry into Maharashtra earlier this month, Amrita University’s indigenously developed e-learning platform A-VIEW (Amrita Virtual Interactive E-Learning World) is now set to make its foray into Odisha. A-VIEW will be officially launched for Universities and Colleges in Odisha on January 21, 2013 at Bhubaneswar. A-VIEW is developed by Amrita E-Learning Research Lab with a mission to promote e-learning and disseminate quality education.
Kollam: After successful deployment in more than 2,000 higher educational institutions across the country, Amrita University’s indigenously developed e-learning platform A-VIEW (Amrita Virtual Interactive E-Learning World) is now making its foray into schools. A-VIEW will be officially launched for schools in Maharashtra on January 4, 2013 at Amrita Vidyalayam at Nigdi in Pune.
Kottayam: As part of its ongoing e-governance programme, the Rubber Board under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. Of India, has launched a Rubber Board Business Information System (RUBIS). The online system was inaugurated by Sheela Thomas IAS, Chairman of Rubber Board on December 11, 2012 at the Rubber Board headquarters at Kottayam.
Kozhikode: A national level workshop on ‘Enterprise 2.0 - Enterprise Knowledge Management’ will be held at IIM Kozhikode from November 19-21, 2012. Knowledge has undoubtedly become the key economic resource and the dominant source of competitive as well as comparative advantage for the enterprise of the 21st Century. Managing and retaining the enterprise’s tacit knowledge is the major challenge before every organization now.
- Amrita E-Learning Research Lab wins excellence award
- IIMK to host international workshop on digital libraries
- NASSCOM to organise HR Forum at Kozhikode on July 12
- Amrita University’s E-Learning platform A-VIEW to train 10,000 teachers
- Kollam to host Malayalam WikiSangamotsavam on April 28-29
- Swizcom enters Kerala market with MediSwiz Hospital Management System
- Vidya Menon, up the hill with designs worth a thousand words
- Kozhikode to host NASSCOM Emerge Forum Fridays’ 2.0 on Jan 31
- Infosys planning Rs.800 crores investment in Kerala: CEO
- Amrita University to launch free online tuition programme
- Centre to collaborate with States to promote Electronics Manufacturing industry
- Kerala missed the IT bus: Chief Minister
- Mar Thoma Syrian Church to webcast Episcopal Consecration live
- A-VIEW wins Jury Award at World Education Summit 2011
- Good response to Amrita’s A-VIEW aided IIT online classes
Page 1 of 11