Kochi: A clutch of driven young people starting their entrepreneurial journey at the Kochi-based Startup Village had a chance to share their ideas with some of the world’s best entrepreneurs and mentors who arrived here today as part of an ambitious transnational programme. Their stopover in Kerala comes midway through their journey route that covers 25,000 nautical miles to reach 14 countries in 100 days.
Kochi: Wipro Infotech, the India and Middle East IT Business unit of Wipro Ltd today announced the launch of The Power PC under its Super Genius range of desktops, a desktop with an integrated power back up solution. This product will be first available for customers in Kerala. A unique product in the desktop category, Super Genius Power has the ability to provide an integrated power backup of up to 120 minutes.
Kochi: CMC has announced that it has been assessed at Level 5 of the Software Engineering Institute's Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) for Software Development and Services, version 1.3. The scope covers all delivery centres and all types of projects under software solutions and integration services, and embedded and real-time solutions and engineering services. The appraisal was conducted by KPMG, India; an SEI Partner for CMMI based services.
Kochi: Profoundis, a dream child of the entrepreneurial dreams of four youngsters from Kerala, has been selected by the globally acclaimed Microsoft Business Accelerator for the 2013 batch. Profoundis is currently incubated at Startup Village Kochi, and is one among the 13 start-ups shortlisted from over 350 applicants across the globe. This association with Microsoft will provide Profoundis with global market exposure and extensive technological support from the world’s biggest software company.
Kochi: The Kochi based digital media company, Saltmangotree, has forecast that 2013 will witness an explosion in the digital media market in India. Brands and organisations that have not yet started in digital media are expected to take the leap and design their entire marketing strategies to centre around the digital marketing phenomenon. As such, the digital media industry is set to grow three times in terms of revenue and size, as compared to the present.
Kochi: Microsoft has introduced modern.IE - a free new online tool and a set of resources designed to make it easier for developers to enable their websites to work beautifully in Internet Explorer (IE). modern.IE is simple and smooth, easy to use, and is part of Microsoft’s continued commitment to help developers spend less time testing and more time building amazing sites.
Kochi: The selection process to select five bright students who will tour Silicon Valley in March and meet IT wizards like the founders of Facebook and Google, is now formally on. All what the students of Schools and from Engineering / Arts Colleges in Kerala need to do is to upload their innovative ideas on the YouTube and five of them stand this lifetime chance to make a trip to the cradle of tech revolution in the US.
- Microsoft reinvents Office 365 as a consumer cloud service
- National Innovation Council to showcase Startup Village
- Startup Village ties up with LABX Foundation for internships
- Sam Pitroda pats Startup Village for helping create new Kerala
- Finahub among top 10 start-ups to watch out for in 2013
- MindHelix Technosol gets into Alchemist Accelerator programme
- Startup Village to alter Kerala’s investment environment: Kris
- Tata DoCoMo launches DoCoMo Post greetings app
- ADATA launches ultra slim external drives in Kerala
- Kochi to host Microsoft TechDays on December 20
- MTS adds to Christmas & New Year celebrations in Kerala
- Sony’s launches USB portable chargers for on-the-go power
- Progno Financial Planning makes its presence online
- LG launches Optimus L9 smartphone in India
- Microsoft launches Dynamics AX 2012 ERP solution
Page 1 of 25