Trivandrum: Flytxt, the Technopark, Trivandrum based provider of Big Data powered solutions to Communication Service Providers (CSPs) that enables them to derive economic value from their data, has announced that it will integrate the Intel® Distribution for Apache Hadoop software (Intel® Distribution) with their proprietary Big Data Platforms.
Kerala IT News - Technopark News
Trivandrum: The International Cricket Council (ICC) has presented a Toronto based School Cricket programme, powered by Crickees, a cricket hosting solution developed by the Technopark, Trivandrum based web and mobile services company, QBurst, with the Americas Best Junior Cricket Participation Award.
Trivandrum: A leading IT solutions provider to the global aviation industry, the Technopark based IBS Software, has signed a multi-million dollar, ten year contract with Turkish Cargo, the cargo division of the Turkish Airlines, for the implementation of its iCargo solution. This was announced in Istanbul after both parties signed on the dotted lines earlier in the week.
Trivandrum: Tata Elxsi and Singapore based Get2Volume (G2V) today announced their partnership to incubate and grow technology companies in India and Singapore. Tata Elxsi, India’s leading design company, recently launched incub@TE, an incubation centre programme to nurture and support aspiring entrepreneurs. Get2volume with funding from the Singapore’s National Research Foundation invests in, mentors and helps grow innovative microelectronics-centric companies.
Trivandrum: Tata Elxsi has announced that it has licensed its Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) software suite for Connected Home Area Solution to Pioneer Corporation, a leading manufacturer of Home and Automotive Consumer Entertainment products. Tata Elxsi is a global design company that delivers solutions and services for the connected world.
Trivandrum: Tata Elxsi, a leading design and solutions provider for broadband wireless and part of the $100 billion Tata group, today announced the availability of LTE eNB and UE solutions, including LTE Layer 2/3 and Layer1 software optimized for industry-leading silicon platforms. This is available as a ready reference solution on COTS platforms to enable customized solutions for TV White Space, public safety, defence and utility markets.
Trivandrum: Infosys recently organized a week long health programme at its centres in Technopark, Trivandrum; as a part of its Health Assessment & Lifestyle Enrichment plan (HALE) across its development centres in India. HALE has been a focused response to rising concerns on employee health and the impact of work stressors on Infoscions and their families.
- Flytxt launches mobile ad market solution in Bangladesh
- Technopark based Visionics celebrates its 18th Anniversary in India
- Infosys to partner with National ICT Australia in joint innovation
- Former Wipro Co-CEO Girish Paranjpe joins IBS Board
- Leela Infopark announces its expansion in Trivandrum
- Applexus launches ‘SourceSphere’ for B2B procurement processes
- UST Global lights up city school children’s life with Surya Vilakku
- IBS' solution to power China’s first Cruise Line
- Tata Elxsi adopts Microsoft’s Unified Communication Services
- Rain Concert launches school bus tracking system
- Accentia Technologies marks its entry into Education sector
- Techies launch e-Commerce portal for Christmas
- Techies’ day out with West Coast to Golden Sands Tour
- Zafin Labs form strategic partnership with Fundtech
- Infosys named a leader in IDC MarketScape for Oracle implementation
Page 1 of 53