Kochi: Wipro Infotech, the India and Middle East, IT Business unit of Wipro Ltd. and a leading provider of IT and business transformation services, today announced the successful implementation of core banking solution (CBS) for five Co-operative Banks under National Agriculture Bank for Rural Development (NABARD). The application is hosted from Wipro’s Data Centre and would be supported for five years from the date of Go Live.
Kerala IT News - Infopark News
Kochi: Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) today announced that it has been selected by Royal Philips Electronics (NYSE: PHG), a global leader in healthcare, lighting, and consumer lifestyle solutions, as a strategic partner to drive a broad range of technology-enabled business transformation and growth programs. Under the terms of the multiyear engagement, Cognizant will provide a comprehensive range of consulting and application services globally.
Kochi: Wipro Technologies, the Global Information Technology, Consulting and Outsourcing business of Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT) today announced that the company has signed a large multi-year contract with The Netherlands based Royal Philips Electronics as their Global Prime Partner in its transformational programme, towards enabling enhanced business growth and profitability.
Kochi: Infopark based marketing intelligence firm Visual IQ Inc today announced that it has opened a London office to meet growing demand for marketing attribution management solutions among brands and agencies in the European market. As part of the expansion, Visual IQ signed agreement with multi-national telecommunications corporation Orange Communications as a client.
Kochi: Cross-channel marketing intelligence software provider Visual IQ today announced that it has received $12 million in funding from Boston-based Volition Capital and existing investor San Francisco-based Fog City Capital. The new funds will be used to fuel the company’s product innovation and sales growth. Visual IQ is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and has a development centre in Infopark, Kochi.
Kochi: Wipro Technologies has announced the launch of the Wipro AppLife Contest for engineering students to showcase their creative and technical talent in developing mobile applications for consumers and enterprises. The contest will start on June 19, 2012 with final entries being accepted until December 18, 2012. The contest will be open to all final and pre-final year students of Wipro accredited engineering colleges across India.
Kochi: Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) has expanded its relationship with ING U.S. to offer a comprehensive array of insurance business process services. ING U.S. is the US based retirement, investment management, and insurance operations of Dutch based ING Groep N.V. (NYSE: ING). The expanded seven-year, $330 million agreement builds on Cognizant's ongoing success in providing specific technology systems management for ING U.S.
- Australia based MMG selects Wipro as Strategic Partner
- Wipro partners with Kony Solutions for next gen Mobile App services
- Wipro building global utility computing platform for Enterprise Clients
- Wipro launches its first corporate iOS App - Wipro Buzz
- Vigilance Court verdict on Infopark CEO’s appointment on June 4
- Arbitron expands its India operations with new facility in Kochi
- Nuvento moves to a new office in Infopark Koratty
- EXL Services lifts UST Global’s GOAL 2012 for Infopark Companies
- N Chandrasekaran, TCS CEO takes over as NASSCOM Chairman
- Future Group selects Cognizant for IT Infrastructure Services
- Cognizant broadens Executive Management Team, promotes veterans
- Cognizant to set up first self owned campus in Infopark, Kochi
- UST Global wins KMA Excellence Award for Technology Innovation
- RapidValue announces aggressive expansion plans
- Vigilance Court seeks details of Infopark CEO’s appointment
Page 4 of 13