Kochi: Wipro Technologies today announced the launch of the Wipro AssureHealth platform in partnership with Microsoft. This is primarily targeted at healthcare providers to deliver innovative solutions for Remote Foetal Monitoring and Cardiac Care that will ensure high quality treatment at reduced costs, especially for chronic diseases.
Kerala IT News - Infopark News
Kochi: SBL Software, the Leela Infopark based software division of SBL, a global IT & ITeS company, has launched e-Dinette, a cost-effective touch sensitive Digital Restaurant Management System (DRMS) for the hospitality industry. e-Dinette is a touch screen based product that will help restaurateurs and hotel owners to serve the customers with class and quality while managing the administration and back kitchen with ease and efficiency.
Kochi: Wipro Technologies and Axeda Corporation, a leading provider of cloud-based service and software for managing connected products and delivering machine-to-machine (M2M) applications, has announced a strategic alliance. Together, Wipro and Axeda will provide services and end-to-end solutions to help organizations connect with any asset, leverage machine data to enhance business processes and develop new innovative enterprise applications.
Kochi: Wipro Technologies, the Global Information Technology, Consulting and Outsourcing business of Wipro Ltd. has announced the appointment of Puneet Chandra as Chief Marketing Officer, IT Business. Puneet will report to Shaji Farooq, Senior Vice President, Advanced Technologies, Global Alliances and Go-to-Market Transformation, Wipro Technologies.
Kochi: Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT) has announced that it has received the ‘NASSCOM Corporate Award for Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion, 2012’, in the category ‘Most Effective Implementation of Practices & Technology for Persons with Disabilities’. The award was presented to Wipro at the recent Nasscom Diversity and Inclusion Summit 2012.
Kochi: Wipro has pledged its support to strengthening women’s role in the organization and has joined six other leading Indian firms as a signatory to the Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs). CARE India, Global Compact Network and UN Women are leading the charge in India to encourage private sector companies to become signatories to these principles. The consortium will conduct research to identify gaps within current corporate policies that limit women’s participation and involvement in the workplace.
Kochi: Cognizant has announced that it has topped the client satisfaction and relationship rankings in KPMG's Outsourcing 2012 study of service provider performance across Europe. Cognizant topped the rankings in general satisfaction and relationship management - both strategic and operational - with scores significantly higher than the industry average. In addition, the company secured top scores on several key performance indicators such as innovation, knowledge transition, and governance.
- Wipro project for BT is UK's 'Offshoring Project of the Year'
- Wipro Technologies launches SmartOffers solution for banks
- Wipro launches 'Wipro SprintInstall' for Oracle applications
- Wipro ‘Role Model’ for NCPEDP Shell Helen Keller Awards 2012
- Wipro wins Global MAKE Award for the fifth time
- Wipro to develop smartphone-based connected-car solutions
- Wipro partners with ThinkVine, to benefit FMCG Cos
- Wipro establishes strategic partnership with SuccessFactors
- iProspect partners with Visual IQ for attribution management solutions
- Visual IQ announces Marketing Optimization Software upgrade
- Wipro Enters into Strategic Partnership with Qatar Airways
- Shaji Farooq joins Wipro as Sr. VP for Advanced Technologies
- Wipro Technologies joins Google Cloud Platform Partner Program
- Wipro ranked global leader in Telecom R&D services
- Wipro implements Core Banking for Co-op Banks under NABARD
Page 1 of 13