Archives @ Kerala IT News

Friday, Nov 28th

Last update:06-09-2013 12:32 PM

You are here: e-Governance e-Governance Ration Card Online Application goes live across Kerala

Ration Card Online Application goes live across Kerala

E-mail

Tvm: The online system for submission of application forms for Ration Cards has gone live across Kerala from September 01, 2010. The Civil Supplies Department of the Kerala Government had launched this service in Trivandrum on July 23, 2010. The Food and Civil Supplies Minister Shri C Divakaran, during the inauguration, had announced that the system would be rolled out across the State by September. The National Informatics Centre, Kerala has designed, developed and implemented this project.

Talking to Kerala IT News, Ajith Brahmanandan, Technical Director, NIC said, “Even though September 1st was a festival holiday, we kept our commitment and completed the roll out. The response has been overwhelming and that’s an indication to the success of the project. This e-service is getting momentum. On an average, we get about 40 applications online daily but today alone we got 121 applications.” As on today (Sept 06), 950 online applications have been received through the Akhaya Centres in Trivandrum District and 248 applications directly through the Civil Supplies Department website.

An applicant has to use the ‘Citizen Login’ on the Civil Supplies website to access the service. After filling in all the details online in Malayalam, a print out of the form has to be submitted along with the relevant documents at the Taluk Supply Office for verification. Those who don’t have Internet access can approach the nearest Akshaya Centre for this service, which will also accept the forms and do the verification of the person.

“There have been cases where the Ration Cards have been issued the same day as all the documents were in place”, says Ajith. That’s no mean achievement for a State where there are about 6 lakh pending Ration Card applications. At the City Rationing Office, South Trivandrum, 13 Ration Cards out of the 39 applications have been issued in the first four working days in September. At the CRO, North Trivandrum, its 13 out of 60 applications.

The training for familiarising the online system for the Akshaya Entrepreneurs from districts other than Trivandrum will start on September 09 and after that Akhaya Centres across the State would be accepting the applications.

Check out our tutorial on How to apply for a Ration Card online

Anil Philip
Kerala IT News

Comments (64)
1 Wednesday, 08 September 2010 11:19
This gives us great pleasure....

Kudos to Keerala Government
2 Monday, 20 September 2010 11:26
ration card
3 Wednesday, 29 September 2010 18:16
i want to change my ration card from chittur to palakkad.
4 Monday, 04 October 2010 13:42
application for new ration card
5 Tuesday, 05 October 2010 14:20
i want to change my rationt card from kallampally to sreekariam these two places are in trivandrum district
6 Friday, 08 October 2010 09:43
1 want to change my ration card from andrakampadam to kuttichira
7 Saturday, 16 October 2010 11:01
how to apply for a new ration card , if i have old ,what is the further steps. Could you sent me the details for that
8 Thursday, 21 October 2010 15:01
I WANT A NEW RATION CARD. RUQUIREMENT DOCUMENT-PL GIVE MAIL MY ID.
MD NAIR
9 Thursday, 21 October 2010 15:21
I want to change my ration from Moongodu to Kudappanamoodu
10 Saturday, 23 October 2010 08:17
It's very good news such an online system for ration card is an innovation in itself
11 Saturday, 06 November 2010 08:47
How to correct the name of my son in the new ration card which was wrongly entered.
12 Friday, 12 November 2010 17:20
I want to change my ration card adress from existing adress to my new own residence at same location
13 Monday, 15 November 2010 20:54
Please make the portal little moe userfriendly
14 Thursday, 18 November 2010 19:52
I have lost my my ration card and I am in need of a new one. How could I get it?
15 Wednesday, 15 December 2010 17:58
I want add my name &my mother's name
16 Saturday, 18 December 2010 10:08
how can i apply an online registration for ration card?plz give the format.
17 Friday, 24 December 2010 11:52
i need a new ration card. how to get that. what can i do?
18 Monday, 27 December 2010 22:02
how can i apply an online registration for ration card?plz give the format
19 Wednesday, 05 January 2011 20:45
our rationcard is combined. how to split it.
20 Friday, 14 January 2011 11:15
Noorani ARD 18 Ration Card

How to add a new name in Ration Card ?

How to delete name in Ration Card ?
21 Friday, 18 February 2011 12:51
I want to change my Ration Card from Thrissur Dist. to Alappuzha Dist. what can I do? Kindly give me the procedure and aplication formats
22 Friday, 04 March 2011 00:12
Dear sir,
My family ration card need to divided three family one family already make new
ration card two of them still not completed, kindly give me the procedure to change.
23 Friday, 04 March 2011 19:42
How to add a new name in Ration Card ?
24 Saturday, 05 March 2011 18:17
We are living in UAE from last 5 years.me have ration card ,but my 9year daughter"s name is not added. What are the proceedier ? Next is I wants to change my house name from existing card .
25 Friday, 18 March 2011 00:18
1) How to correct the address in new ration card which was wrongly entered.

2) How to delete father name in Ration Card, he died last year, ? then card change to my mother name? Please advice........
26 Thursday, 31 March 2011 22:35
Dear Sir,

Pls advice me on the process to get adding my name in my husband ration card?
Do i need to remove name in my parent's home ration card. what is the procdure for this and how long time will take it. Kindly advice.
27 Thursday, 12 May 2011 10:57
Respected sir
My name in rationcard is at hosdurg taluk kanhangad.That card in the name of grand father.but he is nomore and also my father is also.But they are still inthe ration card.Now i want deduction certificate from there.What can i do for that.Please advice me
28 Monday, 16 May 2011 10:44
nw i am living with family in gujarat...nw we are transfering to kerala nw i want the kerala rashan card..so nw how can i get the new rashan card in kerala plz help me....
29 Sunday, 22 May 2011 14:26
Dear Sir,
Can you please explain me about "VALD DOCUMENTS what are these documents.
and can you please give me the adress of "AKSHYA SERVICE CENTRE"
and telephone number.

regards
jayamohan
30 Friday, 10 June 2011 20:33
Sir,
My wife and two childrens card was in the Chittor supply co office. At present we are staying at karunagapalli supply co area.Kindly tell me the procedure for changing the card to Karunagapally supply co office and also I want to inculde my name. Presently my name is not in any where.
31 Sunday, 12 June 2011 22:23
iam an ex service man.i and my family dont have our names in any ration card. we have been staying in TVM for the last 6 years . we have recidential certificate,income certificate and birth certificates of children. now what all things are required?
32 Thursday, 16 June 2011 17:41
My card was missing on 09.06.2011 at Supply Co,Kaloor.

I have already take ca card photo copy.

This copy is not allow me my Ration Card Office.
Sir,
pleas me a favourable reply.
33 Thursday, 16 June 2011 17:50
Ration Card No:1732007739

The above metioned Ration Card lost in SUPPLYCO on 09.06.2011.
We enquired thier and they reply to me that the card when ever we get and we will inform through telephone.
Till today I am not received any reply from them and request to take necessary action on this regards.
by
Nandakumar.T.D.
34 Wednesday, 22 June 2011 13:14
Sir,

I need a new ration card. Our names are included in the parents ration card. kindly advice the procedure for getting a new ration card.
kala
35 Wednesday, 29 June 2011 10:45
Sir,

I need a new ration card. Our names are included in the parents ration card. kindly advice the procedure for getting a new ration card what are the application submitted me
36 Thursday, 30 June 2011 10:59
I need a new ration card. my name has included in my parants ration card. My wife got the deletion certificate from hir parants ration card. we have a 6 year old boy and 3 month old girl. Kindly advice the procedure for geting a new ration card. i am a kseb officer. whate are the applications have to be sumitted
37 Friday, 01 July 2011 08:00
sir,
I want to split my ration card from my familie rationcard. What shall i do for getting this ?
38 Sunday, 03 July 2011 16:13
thanks
39 Wednesday, 06 July 2011 21:39
I need a rashion card. I, wife with 2 kids living in a rent house in calicut dist. our house owner is now abroad. I can't get a proof of residence from the owner due to the same reason. All other documents are with me. What should i do for getting this
40 Tuesday, 12 July 2011 10:37
I would like to apply for a ration card for my family.None of our names figures in ration card anywhere in India.
What are the documents required for submitting the applicant.
41 Tuesday, 19 July 2011 14:57
Sir,

I need a new ration card. Our names are included in the parents ration card. i also want to include my wife's name .kindly advice the procedure for getting a new ration card what are the applications to be submitted .please also mention the certificates issuing authoirity.
42 Tuesday, 26 July 2011 21:44
Sir,

I am Biju, I am working in Abu Dhabi, I want a new ration card for our new house, three members in our house, my ration card in my old house, my wife ration card her old house, my daughter name not added both place ( 3 yers). How can applay for new ration card and documents, I am waiting for kind information.
Thanks.
43 Thursday, 18 August 2011 15:56
myself vijayan, wanted to change my ration card from one shop to another shop near by with in the same circle and for which I went on Thursday.
the lady manager told that they will accept the application only on Wednesday and asked me to come on next Wednesday..This is just a harassment by the Trivandrum city rationing office(South)I dont know why such type of unwritten rules are implement at the will of officers.She was telling that because of Onam rush, all are busy.
44 Thursday, 08 September 2011 12:20
hello sir

i lost my ration card
how can i get a new ration card with old details?
please help me
45 Thursday, 15 September 2011 12:46
I have furnished a surrender certificate to Taluk supply office, Thalassery to transfer a raration card from Kannur taluk supply office since I haved shifted my aresidence to Thalassery taluk. Concerned clerk informed to furnish residence cerrtificate from the village officer of my new residence. That also I furnished and my photograph was taken at Thalassery Taluk. I was asked to report after one month to get the ration card. When I approached after one month again they asked me to report after one more month. I may be informed what is the time limit to issue a ration card transferred from one taluk to another taluk within the state of Kerala.
46 Monday, 19 September 2011 10:21
i wanted to apply for a new ration card at ernakulam staying at Karikkamuri. kindly advise me the procedure for the same
47 Tuesday, 25 October 2011 20:45
imy hose is malappuram dt .my wife house is thrissur dt .add my wife name my home ration card.what do?
48 Tuesday, 25 October 2011 20:49
dear sir
Pls advice me on the process to get adding my name in my husband ration card?
49 Wednesday, 02 November 2011 07:39
I am an Ex-Seriveman. My self and family do not possess a ration card. what are the formalities to obtain a ration card in Kerala
50 Friday, 04 November 2011 12:35
sir ,
I want a new ration card , what is the further steps . how to delete the name
( my father exp:@27 - 4 -2011)
51 Tuesday, 22 November 2011 17:03
dear sir,
i want to add my father name in existing ration card.... how can i apply an online registration for ration card? plz give the format... sent the format to my mail id pleaseeee.....

waiting for your replyyy...............

thank you so muchhh..........
52 Saturday, 26 November 2011 19:20
i want to delete the name of my mother who is no more , from my ration card .let me know the procedure?
53 Thursday, 01 December 2011 10:41
I need a new ration card .Our name are included in the parents ration card . Kindly advice the procedure for getting a new ration card.
54 Thursday, 08 December 2011 14:26
I wanted to apply for a new ration card at pathanamthitta staying at Thiruvalla Taluk, Eraviperoor panchayat in thottapuzha area. kindly advise me the procedure for the same at the earlist as possible..
55 Tuesday, 03 January 2012 15:25
I want to apply for a new ration card in Trivandrum. i have obtained the residential certificate. i also have the deletion certificate issued from my fathers ration card (at Tamil nadu). Is Income certificate mandatory for applying for new ration card? If yes, i work for a private concern. Will teh salary sertificate from the organisation be sufficient? ?Mt husband is yet to delete is name from his hometown. Worried if my deletion certificate issued from tamil Nadu will expire in 6 months. can you please confirm? Is there any other document that We need to procure before applying for a new ration card?
56 Tuesday, 17 January 2012 11:09
Applied new ration card last year and recieved it recently.
But, almost included name will be incompleted so I would like to add surname or initial on ration card

so what is the next step to do this ?

appreciated your help in this regards
57 Thursday, 19 January 2012 21:50
I want to know about approved BPL Ration Card List -Kannammoola Ward
58 Wednesday, 08 February 2012 11:11
we need a new ration card. my name has included in my parants ration card. My hushand name included his parents ration card. we have five year old child. Kindly advice the procedure for geting a new ration card. .where is the applications have to be submitted. We have settled at Palluruthy, Kochi
59 Tuesday, 14 February 2012 12:59
sir,
how to correct my daughters name in my new ration card which was wrongly entered
60 Tuesday, 14 February 2012 17:22
dear sir
Pls advice me on the process to get adding my name in my husband ration card?
61 Monday, 20 February 2012 04:28
I have a ration card bearing No. 2157043398 including 4 members namely, Prabhakaran, Sakkina, Ajeeshkumar and Aneeshkumar. My wife is a retired Govt. Employee. Due to some unexpected matters, I could not receive the new ration card in time for which I had already applied earlier. When I approached the Civil Supplies office, Civil Station, it is known that I should apply for afresh ration card. We are now residing at East Hill, Calicut-10. Please give favourable instructions for renewing my ration card as early as possible.
62 Saturday, 17 March 2012 22:15
My wife house is in Calicut.I want to transfer her fromCalicut to my card.Please sent procedures.....collect salary certificut from villege...Whose salary?...
63 Monday, 09 April 2012 15:59
64 Friday, 20 April 2012 06:54
Change of residential address was incorporated in the ration card six months back, but missed to change the ration shop.
Please advice the procedure to add a ration shop which is near to my residence.

Disclaimer & Terms of use

The comments published here are not necessarily endorsed by Kerala IT News. All comments will be moderated and no comment deemed unfit for publication will be displayed. Though it is our endeavour to publish comments at the earliest, there will be time lag between submission and publication of the comment. The website reserves the right to publish or reject any comment.

Editor