Archives @ Kerala IT News

Sunday, Nov 23rd

Last update:06-09-2013 12:32 PM

You are here: e-Governance e-Governance ++ Defence Pensioners, please intimate email id & mobile no to DPDO

Defence Pensioners, please intimate email id & mobile no to DPDO

E-mail

Tvm: Defence Pensioners who have not furnished the particulars of their e-mail id and mobile phone number to the Defence Pension Disbursing Office (DPDO), Trivandrum are requested to furnish the same, latest by January 20, 2012, for intimation of their monthly pension entitlements through PCs or Mobiles, according to a release from the Press Information Bureau (Defence Wing).

Pensioners who neither have e-mail id nor mobile phone, nor are unwilling to share their e-mail id or mobile phone number to DPDO, Trivandrum should also intimate the same to DPDO, Trivandrum either in person or through writing.

It was in August 2011, the Defence Pension Disbursing Office (DPDO) Zonal Office based in Thiruvananthapuram intimated that the Monthly Pension Details will be issued through E-Mail and or SMS to the Pensioners and Family Pensioners who are drawing pension through DPDO located at Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Kottayam, Ernakulam, Pathanamthitta and Thrissur. This move has benefited thousands of pensioners from the armed forces residing in Kerala.

For this purpose, the pensioners including family pensions drawing pension through DPDO in Kerala were requested to submit their E-Mail ID and Mobile number with a request letter to the concerned DPDO. The request letter format is available at the respective DPDOs.

Meanwhile, several pensioners have asked for the request letter to be made available online or for a provision to submit the e-mail id and mobile phone number online.

Kerala IT News

Comments (13)
1 Thursday, 12 January 2012 21:07
request letter to be made available in on line, so that can be filled up send by mail with ppo details, as most of the exservice persons are some time working outside like me
2 Wednesday, 01 February 2012 13:43
I am retired from Indian Army Corps of Signals .
Retired on 01 April 1998. Please let me know about the developments ,pension increase , latest PPO etc

My phone No:9846488908
3 Monday, 06 February 2012 12:31
I am retired from Indian Army Medical Corps. Retired on 01 May 2007. Please let me know about the developments ,pension increase , latest PPO etc
4 Sunday, 12 February 2012 22:36
sir i would like to know my pension through my email presently i am drawing pension from DPDO Gopalapuram vellore
5 Sunday, 19 February 2012 21:45
sir please inform pension/disability pension and other details.
6 Monday, 27 February 2012 18:49
sir iam retired from indian army ,corps of signal on 31/01/2001. pls let me know about the dovelopment of penction increes.bicause i got a new ppo no scorr/028689/2001 but not yet get revised pnction my regt no is 14254643L thanks
7 Tuesday, 06 March 2012 16:44
Sir, I am serving in army corps of signals, and retired to 17022004. pl intimate latest pension incl one rank one pesion details. Thank you
8 Wednesday, 04 April 2012 20:29
Sir, I am joined Indian navy 12 may 1988 and retired from service 31 Jul 2003. that time my basic pention was 1696. now what is my basic pention and what is my full pention after deduction of my commuted 763/- per month for 15 years. advise me. and where i got accurate pention and revised ppo . my email and mob. no as follows This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , mob. 9406571370, 7566969988. i am very grate full to you. thank you.
9 Wednesday, 23 January 2013 05:52
Dear Sir,
Please let me know the details of my current pension details, and family pension entitlement. Ref PO 3191. This statement is reqd to produce in CGHS.
Regards
10 Tuesday, 05 February 2013 20:14
I RETIRED FROM ARMY 2008. ANY BENEFIT OF OROP AND MERGING TO ME
11 Tuesday, 14 May 2013 22:55
Please let me know the details of my pention entitlement.
12 Saturday, 20 July 2013 12:19
Sir, I have discharged from the Indian Air Force service on31 August 1994 after completing 15 years As a sgt ,my trade was telest/rt/opr,I would like to know my current pension details,with regards.My address Given below
Tapankumar Biswas
Gangaview Apartment
B/202,1st Floor
No. 9 Upper strand Road,
P.O. Serampore, Dist Hooghly, PIN -712201, Mobile No.9836109630
13 Thursday, 05 September 2013 09:52
Sir
Kindly note that my earlier E-mail ID( This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ) was hi jacked by some one ,so no more can be used by me,therefor I Humbly request you to do the necessary correction /updation as new Email; This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it on the records for further communication.
with thanks& Regards
PM Mathews(615721)Ex. CPL.
Tel;8943479343.

Disclaimer & Terms of use

The comments published here are not necessarily endorsed by Kerala IT News. All comments will be moderated and no comment deemed unfit for publication will be displayed. Though it is our endeavour to publish comments at the earliest, there will be time lag between submission and publication of the comment. The website reserves the right to publish or reject any comment.

Editor