Archives @ Kerala IT News

Tuesday, Jul 29th

Last update:06-09-2013 12:32 PM

You are here: e-Governance e-Governance ++ River Sand booking becomes fully online in Thrissur

River Sand booking becomes fully online in Thrissur

E-mail

Thrissur: This is a good news for those constructing their houses in Thrissur District and suffering from sand shortage and the sand mafia as well. The process of booking river sand has gone completely online in the District with a work flow model for all stake holder departments like Local Body institutions and the Revenue Department. The online service named SAND was inaugurated by P G Thomas IAS, District Collector, Thrissur on March 10, 2011.

System for Attumanal Neutral Distribution or SAND is a complete web solution developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC) Thrissur Centre for the District administration, for the centralised distribution of river sand. As the name suggests, SAND is used to distribute 'Attumanal' or river based sand to the general public at reasonable rates. It also helps the administration to restrict the distribution of river sand across the District.

Citizens can book river sand through the SAND website (www.sand.gov.in). They can also track the status of their application online. Applicants can information about payment dates through multiple options like SMS, Information Kiosks, etc. Local Bodies can use the system to generate SAND certificate online. Detailed information on how to apply for sand online can be downloaded here.

Palakkad District has implemented a similar scheme called e-Manal which is being implemented through Akshaya.

Anil Philip
Kerala IT News

Comments (24)
1 Monday, 14 March 2011 17:46
The System is indeed good. But there is no option to edit or cancel a registration once it is submitted. If there happened to be any error in entry of Data like Ward number, survey number, Election ID, etc, there is no way you can edit or cancel the registration and resubmit. I heard that it is not just me, but a number of people who are facing this problem and wondering what to do next. Any help from Anybody??
2 Thursday, 05 May 2011 13:12
i applied for sand pass in paralam panchayath..they approve me 3 load sand pass.let me know where i get the pass..
3 Thursday, 10 November 2011 19:55
sir,i want 10 load river sand for construction purpose in trissur dist .FOR ONE LOAD HOW MANY RUPEES AND WHERE I GET THE PASS
4 Thursday, 15 December 2011 00:23
Sir,
I am constructing a house in veluthur villege thissur, when I inquired about the availability of river sand, it is saying that to apply through online for getting river sand at reasonable price from Grama Pachayat . let me know where i get the pass..? how much Rupees for 1 load sand..? what is the procedure...?
I am waiting for your valuable replay....Thank You.
Regards,
Lijo
5 Friday, 16 December 2011 12:13
i have booed for sand .Sanctioned TWO loads. I received already ONE load last year. When I get the second load..Ref.No. SYQEH01342.
k.S.bALAKRISHNAN, kAKKANATT hOUSE , TRIPRAYAR.
id. CARD nO.kl/09/066/180023.
6 Thursday, 02 February 2012 12:12
Dear Sir ,

I have already contructed a house in Ollur,Thrissur . Only concreting is finished balance work is pending ,so I require,2 load river sand for finishing my house maintanace . Let me know where i get the pass..? how much Rupees for 1 load sand..? what is the procedure...?
I am waiting for your valuable replay....Thank You.
Regards,
Lenin.c.k
7 Friday, 03 February 2012 20:36
i want to book sand. what i have to do?
8 Friday, 09 March 2012 16:49
Dear Sir,

My house is under construction and I got 2 loads of sand. I required 4 load for completion of the work. What I have to do to get the balance.
9 Tuesday, 13 March 2012 08:45
I have construction a house in veelookara gramapachayath.Only ground floor concreting is finished balance work is pending.I got 2 loads of sand.I required 4 loads for completion of work.What I have to do to get the balance.I am waiting for your valuable reply....Thank you.
10 Saturday, 16 June 2012 17:19
Sir,
I am constructing a dwelling house in Thalangara village of kasaragod taluk and Kasaragod Municipality for which I require 4 loads of sand , I may be informed the procedure for getting river sand for the said purpose.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

(KMA Rauf)
11 Wednesday, 11 July 2012 18:08
sir am makig house in thrissur district muriyad p.o how i get sand permission
12 Thursday, 09 August 2012 16:23
Dear Sir,
I want to make a house in thrissur district, Kundoor P.O
How i get sand permission. (my contact No.04802778427).
13 Wednesday, 15 August 2012 18:40
Dear sirs,
I am constructing a home at varandarapilly, trissur.now I completed up to basement level.I required 4 load of sand to complete home construction, I want to start furtur construction on 1st January 2013. So when I can apply for pass.I am waiting your valuable reply....Thanking you.......LI.VPLY
14 Sunday, 16 September 2012 18:46
Dear Sir, Iam constructing a home at kaipamangalam p.o., kalamuri,thrissur district. i completed up to basement level. i required 4 load of sand to complete home construction, I want to start construction on 20 january 2013.so when can i get sand permission. Iam waiting your valuable reply,,,thanking you,, plzzzz contact no; 9946113312.
15 Thursday, 20 September 2012 13:38
Dear Sir,

I want to re-construct my home in Vellangallur panchayath, Vallivattom
Village. I need 3 loads of sand for the above purpose. Kindly allow and
get permission the same. Waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards
Abdul Majeed. 20.09.2012
16 Thursday, 20 September 2012 15:24
i want to book sand. what i have to do?
17 Sunday, 30 September 2012 17:59
Sir, My house construction on process in Ezhakkaranand, Maneed pachayath, Ernakulam dist. How can apply for river sand from my pachayath as per new procedures? What are the documents required? How can i apply? waiting foe your early response

Thankachan
18 Wednesday, 07 November 2012 10:15
I am from ernakulam district. my house construction is in muppathadom panchayath, ernakulam district. How can i apply for river sand from my panchayath as per new procedures?
19 Thursday, 22 November 2012 13:29
Sir,
I want to change the exixting roof ( tile) to concrete roof and also take extention at Thrissur Corporation ( Paravattani), i want 3 loads of river sand, what are the documents required for the process? How can i apply? what is the cost ?
Kindly allow and get permission the same. Waiting for your reply.
20 Sunday, 06 January 2013 12:47
sir am from cherpu panchayath in thrissur. how can i apply for sand pass and where i get it and what will be the cost for 1 load?
21 Thursday, 17 January 2013 16:24
sir,
we are going to start our house works on this month at ottapalam thaluk, lakkidi perur gramapanchayat, palakkad district.. so what is the procedures for sand application?
waiting for your valuable reply...
22 Monday, 28 January 2013 10:38
sir
i want to book sand. what i have to do?
23 Saturday, 09 February 2013 13:16
Sir, I am going to start my new house works as soon as possible at, Poovathani, Chelakkara, Talapilli Thaluk at Chelakkara Gram Panchayat, Trichur District . so what is the procedures for sand application and what is the approx. amount
waiting for your valuable reply..

MURALI NAIR
AHMEDABAD
09974226529
24 Friday, 31 May 2013 08:31
Sir,

I have obtained a building permit from Thaniyam Panchayat, Trissur during March 2013.
The construction is in progress. Currently there is requirement for sand at my site. Please advise me the procedures to get 'attumanal' or provide the statutory authority address to get permit for the sand.

regards
sajeevan

Disclaimer & Terms of use

The comments published here are not necessarily endorsed by Kerala IT News. All comments will be moderated and no comment deemed unfit for publication will be displayed. Though it is our endeavour to publish comments at the earliest, there will be time lag between submission and publication of the comment. The website reserves the right to publish or reject any comment.

Editor