Archives @ Kerala IT News

Thursday, Sep 03rd

Last update:06-09-2013 12:32 PM

You are here: e-Governance e-Governance ++ Get Birth, Death and Marriage Certificates online

Get Birth, Death and Marriage Certificates online


Tvm: No more waiting in long queues or numerous trips to the local body office to get a Birth, Death or Marriage Certificate. Starting today, these will be available online and one needs to just download and take a printout anytime, anywhere. Shri Paloli Mohammed Kutty, the Minister for Local Self Government (LSG) inaugurated this flagship e-governance project of the Kerala Government today at the Thiruvananthapuram Corporation.

The Sevana website provides details of all births, deaths and marriages electronically registered in Local Governments bodies (Corporation, Municipality or Grama Panchayat) where the Sevana application software of Information Kerala Mission (IKM) is being used since 2003 for registering these events. As of now, 1,223 such Registration units are functioning in the state. Kerala is the first state in India to have a centralised database of civil registration record from all registration units, which is hosted at the State Data Centre.

Speaking after the launch, the Minister said that this is the first of its kind project in India where citizens can get the best service from LSG bodies. “This service would also reduce the workload and rush in local body offices while weeding out corruption”, he added. This facility would immensely benefit the expatriates from the state.

The certificates issued will be recognised as a valid document for all purposes such as admission to school. Since the data is available online, immediate verification is possible and this would eliminate the fake certificates.

Talking to Kerala IT News, Sanjeev S U, Head of Business Expertise & QA, IKM said that the next phase incorporates digitising all records from 1970, the year from which the Registration of Births & Deaths was made compulsory. These will be digitised and ported in the electronic register after verification by the officials.

The website is designed, developed and maintained by IKM. The Sevana software used deals with Birth, Death and Marriage registration and certification apart from a provision for inclusion of name. It also reduces the requirement of making corrections. The software provides a plug-in utility for transliteration of name and address.

Anil Philip
Kerala IT News

How to get Certificates online:

1. Click link to access Sevana website
2. Select District, Local Body Type & Local Body, then click 'Submit'
3. Select Birth / Death / Marriage Registration from Left Side links under 'Certificate Search'
4. Enter mandatory details and search

Comments (165)
1 Friday, 06 August 2010 00:24
I congratulates Kerala Govt. to introduce this service.
2 Friday, 06 August 2010 09:52
This is very useful to the people. i congratualate Govt
3 Friday, 06 August 2010 17:17
I congradulate kerala govt. and information kerala mission.It is a model to india and other dept. of kerala govt, (like village office details and certificates). All malpractices can be ceased by this.thanks to kerala govt anagin and again...
4 Friday, 06 August 2010 17:24
this is very userful for NRIs ..congrats to Govt of kerala..
5 Saturday, 07 August 2010 13:30
best wishes to ikm....
6 Sunday, 08 August 2010 08:47

Yea it is really good.

7 Monday, 16 August 2010 21:33
this is just another crap website.....and not at all working and absolutely waste of
time. This shows the incompetency of Kerala gvt.and its much so called hype Kerala info shit......
8 Monday, 23 August 2010 07:50
this is very useful .is there any possibility to apply online for adding name of the child for which already registered birth without name ?
9 Wednesday, 08 September 2010 11:18
10 Wednesday, 15 September 2010 12:46
I was born on 11.07.1961 in my house at Vettucaud- Trivandrum. I applied for a birth certificate at the Tvm Corporation office and they asy no record is found. How can I get the same , please help me in this matter as I need to apply for a Passport and save my family
11 Wednesday, 15 September 2010 13:07
I need my husband birth certificate for applying passport
he was born on 08.03.1966 at chalavara
12 Friday, 08 October 2010 16:42
only Birth certificate from 2006 is available in web.Old details to be digitised be LSGIs. There should be a mass procedure for the same on govt and LSGIs.
13 Sunday, 10 October 2010 10:14

14 Wednesday, 13 October 2010 20:03
my father perumayan kuriyan devassy kutty (p.k. devassy kutty )accidently died idukki upper muziyar power project on 17-12-1977 now i need death certificate. we are aparoch in our panchayath but there no details now how i get this ple help me.
15 Friday, 15 October 2010 16:15
See all municipalities and corporations are made birth,death and marriage online from 01.01.2006. but guruvayur municipality is a good one having all records made on website...
16 Monday, 01 November 2010 11:02
which is the site address ..?
pleas email to me that address
17 Tuesday, 02 November 2010 11:31
18 Monday, 08 November 2010 16:01
i need my daughter birth certificate. she is born on 19 augest 2004. i m seperate my husband so they cant give me a cert. so plz help me
19 Tuesday, 16 November 2010 14:03
my birth not registered. i want to register my birth trough online, please help me get a birth certificate
20 Wednesday, 24 November 2010 18:45
please send me the site address for christian marriage registration in municiplality
21 Friday, 26 November 2010 15:56
Pls can i get my husband death certificate but i donow where isis death no date pls help me out what to do and how to get
22 Thursday, 09 December 2010 23:44
Hi, my birth place is kerala but now i stay out. my birth year is 1981.i have not collected my birth certificate. but my name is registered there. Can i apply online or i need to visit there personaly to get my birth certificate. Please reply..
23 Sunday, 12 December 2010 17:25
plese send the site address into my mail id
24 Saturday, 18 December 2010 14:30
Would like to know the procedures a citizen to follow for registering online his/her marriage.
25 Saturday, 01 January 2011 22:49
i tried to find out my son's birth certificate online, but without sucess.His date of birth is 3/9/2010 and is born in kottiyam holy cross hospital. i tried in kollam,muncipality under paravur where holy cross hospital is mentioned.please advise where i can find my son's birth certificate.
26 Monday, 03 January 2011 15:34
please send the site address for birth certificate to my email id
27 Friday, 21 January 2011 07:29
please send the site address for birth certificate to my email id...
28 Monday, 24 January 2011 11:08
My Daughters Birth certificate loss, please help me to get the duplicate certificate to get the family visa.
29 Friday, 04 February 2011 15:40
my Daughters Birth certificate loos,please help me to get the duplicate certificate to give my family
30 Tuesday, 15 February 2011 04:42
Just downloaded my daughters birth certificate..Really useful website..good going kerala Govt...
31 Friday, 18 February 2011 19:06
my birth not registered. i want to register my birth trough online, please help me get a birth certificate
I was born on 30.05.1989 in my house at Thenkurissi- Palakkad.I need my birth certificate for applying passport for urgent.
32 Saturday, 19 February 2011 14:43
pl send the mail id for mariagecertificate
33 Monday, 21 February 2011 19:03
my birth not registered. i want to register my birth trough online, please help me get a birth certificate
I was born on 30.05.1989 in my house at Thenkurissi- Palakkad.I need my birth certificate for applying passport for urgent.
please reply on e.mail
34 Thursday, 24 February 2011 14:42
my birth registered. i was born on 28.01.1967 in my house at bijai kapikad, mangalore, karnataka. I need my birth certiificate . please get a birth certificate
35 Thursday, 24 February 2011 20:23
i am not able to login to the site which was shown in newspapers for reistration ,( are these people trying to fool us the site is not active
36 Friday, 25 February 2011 09:21
it's good. but this site not available data s before 2004 .
37 Saturday, 26 February 2011 15:00
Pls let me know , which places/gramapanchayath/localbody have this facility for online birth certificate? where can i find the details....

38 Saturday, 26 February 2011 16:32
i lost my birth certificate, can i get a new one
39 Sunday, 27 February 2011 23:58
hello sir/madam,
i was born on the year 1986..submiting with the informations, it seems it is not available...kindly let me know what is the reason , i dont receive the information..or kindly enhance with details, if there is any other way to find my birth certificate.

thank you
40 Monday, 28 February 2011 10:42
already I got my daughter brith certificate, but now I want to change my daughter name please sent the details to my Id.
41 Friday, 04 March 2011 19:27
i was born on the year 1988 and i would like to get my birth certificates. i 'm not sure about the month i was born. i dnt undrstnd how to register in this. please help me to get my certificates.
42 Wednesday, 09 March 2011 21:15
i wish to register my marriage through online by submitting electronic / scanned copies of my and my spouse's school and graduation certificates. pls let me know the site address in which i can apply online for getting my marriage registered..
43 Monday, 14 March 2011 12:08
i tried to find out my son's birth certificate online, but without sucess.His date of birth is 10/05/2007 and is born in Baby Memorial Hospital Kozhikkode. .please advise where i can find my son's birth certificate.
44 Tuesday, 15 March 2011 13:01
please send the site address for dath certificates to my email id
45 Monday, 21 March 2011 17:13
i want birth certificate charminar mandal H.NO 17-9-439 yakutpura chowani
46 Tuesday, 22 March 2011 18:12
hello sir ,medam
i need my birth certificate i am born at kerala karunagapalli hospital . my birthday date 26_5_1981
47 Wednesday, 23 March 2011 20:12
i was born on 28-04-1991at victoria hospital, kollam and i would like to get my birth please send the site address for birthcirtificates to my email id....
48 Saturday, 26 March 2011 14:08

I was he born on12-11-2007 at Nedumchalil Hospital,Muvattupuzha . I would like to get my he birth certificate. so please help me. send the site a address for birth certificate to my email id.
49 Monday, 28 March 2011 12:24
i was born on 14 nov 1984 at kolencherry medical mission hospital..i woiul like to get my birth certificate.what all procedures are there for getting the birth certificate???please let me know the details...
50 Wednesday, 30 March 2011 07:43
hello sir it is very useful to all public thank you and keep it and extend to all oter services
51 Friday, 01 April 2011 23:46
dear sir, can u sent the procedure to change my 2 year sons name with a new one. i am living in a panchayath area, my sons birth registered and we already got the certificate. but now i feel my sons name is a female name. pls help me sir.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
52 Saturday, 09 April 2011 13:04
i was born on 8/4/1984 at medical trust hospial manikkallu at punchavayal mundakkayam. i can't register my birth in panchayath .please issue my birth cirtificate in onlie.
53 Monday, 11 April 2011 11:09
my family friend's elder brother was born on 26/04/2004 at kasaragod nursing kasaragod at kasaragod. already i was birth in panchayath but that is missing at last month so .please give a copy of birth certificate in online.
54 Tuesday, 12 April 2011 09:42
Dear Sir,
My son born on 03.01.2003 at SAT, tvm,and birth certificate issued by tvm corporation, now i want to change his name , Please guide me to how I change this .
G V Prasad
Rajkot, Gujarat
55 Wednesday, 20 April 2011 17:00
i need birth certificate but there is no birth record of 1986 at punjab how can i get birth certificate?
56 Thursday, 28 April 2011 08:25
57 Tuesday, 03 May 2011 10:54
how i get the marriage cetificate online?/
58 Friday, 06 May 2011 10:31
Hi,I do't have a birth certificate .I was born on 22-6-1987in palakkad (dist).How can i get it?..and how long it will take?
59 Tuesday, 10 May 2011 16:36
i lost my birth certificate .Ca i get a new one?
60 Thursday, 12 May 2011 10:42
i need abirth certificate for my 3 year old child,he was born in home at vanniamkulan village,Palakkad dist.

What should i do?
61 Wednesday, 18 May 2011 11:33
i need a birtth certificate ,to join engineering

What should i do
62 Saturday, 28 May 2011 01:02
Dear sir,
Iam satheeshkumar.P.S from saudi arabia iam basically from Kerala - Aranmula Village Panchayat Nalakalikka.
god blessed me a baby girl on 13/03/2011 (Baby Name: KANIKA REMYA SATHEESHKUMAR), and i have applied for the Birth certificate through the hospital ( St. Thomas Hospital - Malakkara) in consent Panchayat (Aranmula- Pathanamthitta Dist- Kerala), and i have produced them a correct information even though their way of communication is not good and they didnt produce me my daughter birth certificate still.
at present iam working in saudi arabia iam trying to bring family here.
Please do a needful in this matter. iam waiting for your valuable Feedback.

63 Friday, 03 June 2011 18:25
I CAN'T FIND THIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE(Adulya G.S , D.O.B 22/03/1997, Chirainkeezhu gramapanchayat) PLEASE HELP ME
64 Friday, 10 June 2011 14:57
There is a mistake in my father's name in my birth certificate.What should i do to change his name.
65 Wednesday, 22 June 2011 13:09
i need my sons birth certificate for passport his reg no is D.42/05
66 Thursday, 23 June 2011 07:24
Already i got my son birth certificate from panchayat but now i want to change my son name please sent me the details to my id
67 Thursday, 30 June 2011 11:00
I was born in Quilon District, Kerala, presently residing at Chennai (Tamil Nadu) I have lost my original birth Certificate issued by Quilon Corporation. How should i have to apply for a new birth certificate?? I was born on 11.12.1989 bearing registration number . 12811. What are the procedures? PLEASE HELP ME....
68 Thursday, 07 July 2011 15:56
i need ur help. i cant find the death certificate address pls give me the web site
69 Monday, 11 July 2011 13:41
my birth certificate date and sslc books born date is defferent. how i currect that?
plz help me
70 Saturday, 16 July 2011 16:00

I need a marriage certificate to use in Gulf.

Please let me know whether marriage certificate is issued in English or Malayalam.

71 Tuesday, 19 July 2011 12:04
Dear Sir,

My son born on 24th May 2004, now he is 7 years old. His name is in the school is different from his Birth Certificate, I want change his name in the Birth Certificate. You are requested to please guide me how can it possible.

72 Tuesday, 19 July 2011 13:45
Dear Sir,

Threre is spelling mistake in the name of my son's Birth Certificate . How can I change ? Is there any option to correct the name in throug online ?


Molly George
73 Thursday, 21 July 2011 08:58
My daughter MUBEENA K N (D/B 09/03/1983) gave birth to a baby on 19/03/2010 at RCPM hospital (kurup hospital), Changankulangara, near Oachira, Kollam District. She resides with her husband Sri. BIJUMON BASHEER, PERINCHERIVVILA, KAMBALADY, PORUVAZHY-690520, KOLLAM DIST. Poruvazhy Village&Panchayath, Kunnathoor Taluk. It was AZZA FATHIMA, that the name given to my grand-daughter. I request you to get the baby's birth certificate.

How can I apply online for it? Guide me accordingly.

Thanking you,

Neduvathoor Panchayath & village, Kottarakara Taluk
74 Saturday, 23 July 2011 15:30
Can u please guide me to get my daughters birth certificate in india ,while i am residing in u.a.e.and my family is in india and she born in india itself.

Thanking You.
75 Tuesday, 26 July 2011 18:58
i wish to know about how a correction in name at birth certificate ie,my son name is muhammed dhanish but in bith certificate muhammed dhanish farooqu iwish to delite `farooque` inbirth certicate ,what I do?
76 Saturday, 06 August 2011 16:31
I am safoora thasneesa i lost my brith certificate
can i get a new one pls help me.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
77 Saturday, 06 August 2011 16:33
I am safoora thasneesa i lost my brith certificate
can i get a new one pls help me.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
78 Wednesday, 10 August 2011 15:26
i need my daughter birth certificate.she is born in government hospital peroorkada 3 july 2009 .her name Aaliyah and her mother name Ansi. please help me ,
79 Monday, 29 August 2011 10:15
I lost my brith certificate. i require it again. how to get it back. am at present in gujarat, born in calicut in 31/7/1979, at PVS hospital
80 Tuesday, 06 September 2011 11:02
My daugter born on 24th december 2007 at Kaitha's hospital ,Thellakam ,near Ettumanoor, Kottayam Dist.
Her hospital record is with me. How can I get her birth certificate?
Is online application is posible? and what is the procedure for that ?
Please give me a guidance
81 Thursday, 15 September 2011 09:04
My daughter's birth was in Kunnam, St Jerome Hospital, of Mavelikara Taluk in 18.3.1975. It is recorded in the hospital records. When I approached Thazhakara Grama Panchayat for birth certificate last month, they issued NAC. Then I approached hospital authorities and they said that some birth/death registers of the panchayath are missing and telling people that the Hospital authorities had not registered the event in the Panchayat, they are not issuing birth/death certificate, but giving only NAC. On my Personal enqiry, I found that the hospital authorities were correct and found that some birth, death, marriage registers are missing from Panchayat Office and pages of some registers are irrecoverably damaged. And they issue NAC and tell the people that it will be your trouble to get order from R.D.O to (re)register the event to get the certificate. According to law, birth/death/marriage registers kept in local bodies can never be destroyed however old it is. I understand that this is happening in local bodies all over Kerala. You all know the tedious procedure and expense to get such an order [NAC from both, father's and mother's panchayat, Notary affidavit, baptism certificate, declaration from two witness and parents, education records of all sibblings, Village Officer's report, Tahsildar's report, hearing at various stages, etc....]. Common people are crusified for the neglegance from the govt officers. The laws & rules are silent about situations like this. Some people adviced me to apply under Right to information Act to varify the registers. Please tell me what else should i do now. This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
82 Sunday, 25 September 2011 16:42
Could not find any link for marriage registration process in the Sevana website. Can we apply online? Or, can we just view the details? Is this through yet?
83 Thursday, 29 September 2011 23:23
I was born on 28.05.1990 in my house at Vellandu, Thiruvanathapuram.I need my birth certificate, i didn't yet registered my birth , how can i do it, what are the procedures, please help me,did any certificates needed to prove my birth??Its urgent, please do reply fast
84 Sunday, 02 October 2011 11:39
My son was born at home on 15th Jan 1995. It was normal delivery. As a housewife I did not went to register that time, my husband was in Gulf. Now due to new rules to apply for the passport of my son (MICHAEL THRESIAMMA SHEIKH) they ask for the birth certificate. During the SSLC exam the place of birth was written as KOZHIKODE by the school authority. Actually I reside in Malappuram (moothedam panchayat, Nilambur taluk). Now what shall I do to get the birth certificate to apply for the passport of my son. Kindly advise.
85 Thursday, 06 October 2011 21:02
my daughter DOB is 06/05/92 her birth certificate is missing can i get her birth certificate again if so what is the procedure .
86 Friday, 14 October 2011 17:04
lost my children birth certificate , pls suggest your oppinion
87 Friday, 21 October 2011 12:29
another Crap!!! only headings no informations or links to continue... waste of time.... :(
88 Thursday, 27 October 2011 18:11
My birth certificate was submitted in school which i can not get it back but i need a original full birth certificate for visa purpose. what should i do? please reply
89 Thursday, 27 October 2011 21:36
Iam Nikhil Augustine. What can i do for changing my birth certificate father name and mother name? my SSLC BOOK have father name AUGUSTINE and my MOTHER name is MARY but my birth certificate have father name is BABY and mother name is DAISY, Iam going for passport office for the job purpse for applying passport. they told the sslc book father and mother name and birth certificate name are same then can issue passport. iam going for panchayath they told they cant change father and mother name in birth certificate. what can i do?
90 Saturday, 29 October 2011 17:22
i was married on 2006 july what i have to do to get my marriage certificate online, please reply.
91 Sunday, 30 October 2011 14:21
My child has a different name in the birth registar.I prefer to change the name and apply for a birth certificate.What should i do?Please help me with the formalities.
92 Wednesday, 02 November 2011 14:24
why i get my daughter birth certificate through on line .
she is in burn in Elampalloor gramapanchayath
93 Thursday, 10 November 2011 15:45
how i can apply for marriage certificate in online
94 Friday, 11 November 2011 17:29
i want to register my marriage certificate than i want one copy
95 Friday, 18 November 2011 20:54
i was born in malaysia. where do i get my late fathers records of his birth in 1930 @ paravur. anyone out there if you could help before i make a trip to india i would be eternally grateful. cheers
96 Tuesday, 22 November 2011 17:53
Respected sir,i'm from kollam.In my all certificates my name is Rijo.k.Roy but in my birth certificate my name is Rijo.Roy how i can change my name to Rijo.k.ROY IN Birth certificate.
97 Wednesday, 23 November 2011 09:35
I cann't find the birth certificate .please help me.
98 Thursday, 24 November 2011 16:11
Respected sir,
I was born on 15.06.1991 , I have need for my Birth Certificate plz !!!! others Pls ignore my E-mail.
Thank you.
99 Tuesday, 06 December 2011 22:45
Urgent plz respond back.

my GC is under processing but not able to produce birth certificate or non-availability or a letter from concerning authority from KERALA since my original date of birth registered and the dates in my sslc certificate are different.i'm not able to change back to original date since by visa and relevant documents containing the certificate date.atleast any option for a non availability or a letter.plz plz plz suggest a way
100 Tuesday, 13 December 2011 10:02
I cant find my son's registration who born in april 2003
101 Tuesday, 13 December 2011 16:27
how i can apply for marriage certificate in online
102 Friday, 16 December 2011 09:52
how i can apply for my birth certificate in online
103 Saturday, 17 December 2011 21:09
Sir how can i get my birth certficte from panchayath..?
104 Thursday, 22 December 2011 21:06
Dear Sir,

I am from Erickavu, kumarapuram panchayat of Alapuzha district. I want to know the formalities to be done to get my mother's death certificate. She died on 30th November 1995 at night - around 2 A.M (early morning of 1st December 1995). Now I need her death certificate for clearing some land dispute. Could you please hel me out?

Thanking you in anticipation,

105 Monday, 26 December 2011 16:06

106 Wednesday, 28 December 2011 08:40
how i can applay marriage certificate online
107 Thursday, 29 December 2011 12:23
I married on 08/05/2002 but i didn't registration for the same but now i want to register and get certificate for the same so what i have to do?.. Can i register online and can get certificate online and what would be cost and which certificates are required for the same ?
108 Monday, 09 January 2012 17:22
How to i Get Birth Certificates online
109 Friday, 13 January 2012 00:58
where can i find my fathers birth certificate he was born in Tawali India in 1916 don't know my grand parents name hope you can help me please as i realy need this certificate
Thank you Brenda
110 Saturday, 14 January 2012 22:51
how can apply marriage certificate online
111 Thursday, 19 January 2012 13:52
I got married at guruvayoor temple in the year 1997. My marriage is not registered . is it possible to register it at guruvayoor now.
112 Friday, 20 January 2012 17:05

I registered for my son's birth certificate. They said the office sent by post. but i didn't get. . How to get his birth certificate.
113 Monday, 23 January 2012 09:16
i need my birthday certificate along with my name. in old certificate name is not mentioned how to apply for a new one.
114 Monday, 23 January 2012 15:17
How i can apply for my birth certificate in online
115 Monday, 23 January 2012 21:27
My son name is Ishant Singh and his dob is 21-11-2010 and place of birth is mathura in U.P. Tell me where to make this birth certificate
116 Wednesday, 25 January 2012 17:59
i want to change my daughter name in birthcertificate pls sent the informations to change it
117 Sunday, 29 January 2012 05:28
i was born on 26-1-1977 .in my sslc book,passport it is recorded as i need my birthcerificate for uk immigration .how can i change my DOB insslc book and in passport
118 Monday, 30 January 2012 20:43
how can apply for my birth certificate in online.
119 Wednesday, 01 February 2012 17:45

I was born on 11/05/1985 i want my birth certificate it not there in the database kindly help me to get it
120 Friday, 03 February 2012 13:57

I was born on 16/07/1989 in Erode my home. That time My father dosen't know about the Birth cirtificate.

Kindly help me to get the Birth Cirtificate.
I need to apply Passport
121 Saturday, 04 February 2012 19:57
my father sri,gopinathan achari passed away in medical college hospital in 3/12/2012 plese give the death certificate
122 Wednesday, 08 February 2012 22:51

Is there an option to get birth certificate of a person born in 1964? Looking for an early response.

123 Wednesday, 15 February 2012 16:55
My Father passed away on 24.01.2012 in trivandrum .We got death certificate from Cosmopolitan Hospital where he passed away and we got the advise that duplicate certificates are available in Govt Site.Even after trying with all the details unable to get the certificate from the site
124 Friday, 17 February 2012 17:14
I need the birth certificate for my brother who was born in Tharayil hospital in angamali municipality in ernakulam district on 15th september 1988.. The hospital is not functioning now.... We lost his birth certificate... how can we get a new one??
125 Friday, 17 February 2012 17:43
I lost my brith certificate. i require it again. how to get it back. i born in calicut in 13-04-1990, at kottapparambu hospital.
126 Saturday, 03 March 2012 18:49
,i am rajesh,i want to change fathers name in my sslc book ,in my birth certificate my father name is RAJAN,& MY sslc book father name is i want to change ramalingam as rajan..
127 Monday, 05 March 2012 00:51
Dear Authority,
I am Rumana Navabjhan, i was born on 09/05/1989. and i got married to mr. Jouhar Ibrahim on12/11/2011 who is settled in dubai. and now sir i would like to take passport for the same i need my birth certificate( my original was lost). i was born in krishna nursing home . ernakulam .
i request you to consider this and help me to get a duplicate copy of my birth certificate
128 Monday, 05 March 2012 15:49
hi ,

i knew one of my frind's son whoos father is not there and now his second father is taking care of him he needs a birth certificate wer in birth certificate he want to change his father name ..... is it possible to do
please reply as soon as possible.
129 Monday, 05 March 2012 20:34
how can i correct my name in my son's birth certificate?he was born on 21 july 2010 at dhanalakshmi hospital it possible to change,,,pls reply as soon as possible
130 Monday, 05 March 2012 22:33
my son was born on 11/08/1986 and we lost his birth certificate . he was born in Thiruvalla. now he needs one duplicate copy for going to France for his higher studies. what should we do?..pls reply as soon as possible.
131 Thursday, 22 March 2012 17:04
My son was born on 8/12/1993 at RKM Hospital Trivandrum and now we are settled in Chennai. Birth CERTIFICATE was issued without Name. Since for Passport Birth Cetificate wIth name as in Corporation Record is Reqd. Procedure along with Documents to be submitteed may pl be informed for getting New Birth Certificate with name.
132 Friday, 23 March 2012 12:06
respected sir :
I have lost my birth certificate and was born in 1998/4/16 ,born in calicut .i need a duplicate copy of it .what should we do?
133 Friday, 23 March 2012 22:44
sir, As my my father and my mother hasnot said my correct birthdate.but my children want my birthdate so please say some solution for this problem
134 Saturday, 24 March 2012 19:50

please help me to get Birth Certificate of Trivndrum
135 Monday, 26 March 2012 22:38
my sons birth date is,27-03-1993. he born at home due to immediate delevery. not yet registered in panchayath.he dont have birth certificate. now he is studing for eng. how i can get birth certificate. sslc book is prof for that to submit doccument to panchayeth. plese help.
136 Tuesday, 03 April 2012 15:42
i cant get my marriage certificate through online,so kindly help me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
137 Monday, 09 April 2012 17:31
how i can apply for my birth certificate in online
138 Tuesday, 10 April 2012 15:01
sir, I already submit my marriage cerficate application.and the processing is over .but they didn't give the certificate. because my husband is not here. he is working in muscat. he can't able to come here.I want to go there to stay with my i need this certificate . how can i collect my marriage certificate.please help me .
139 Tuesday, 10 April 2012 18:36
Hi ,

I need my birth certificate .How can I apply via this portal.

140 Friday, 20 April 2012 15:22

i need my birth certificate. How can i apply via this portal
141 Saturday, 21 April 2012 17:36
hello, i need my marriage certificate. how can I apply
142 Wednesday, 25 April 2012 12:09
Call 04712579779 ( Information Kerala Mission Help Desk)
143 Saturday, 28 April 2012 18:47
I was born on 18-09-91 in government hospital madai(payengadi).I need my birth certificate to apply for passport.Please issue my birthcertificate or mai my birth registration number.
144 Friday, 11 May 2012 18:16
how to apply for marriage certificate ?? my marriage was in 2006
145 Monday, 14 May 2012 13:58
My son was born on 18/01/2012 at little lurdes mission Hospital KIDANGOOR. Birth CERTIFICATE was issued with Name. i WANT TO CHANGE his name, pl be informed for getting New Birth Certificate with name
146 Tuesday, 22 May 2012 13:48
how i can get my birth certificate from my panchayat..i born in 1971, I think not registred . pls help me
147 Friday, 25 May 2012 01:09
I was born on February 3rd 1970 in Ernakulam district.An application for my birth certificate was submitted by my father George.C.P.Tharakan in april 2012. The papers have been sent to Trivandrum from the Corporation office in Kochi.I am still awaiting for any news from Trivandrum. Can this be processed and sent to Kochi office please.
148 Monday, 11 June 2012 12:36
how can i apply for my marriage certificate through online?
149 Friday, 15 June 2012 01:25
My original birth of date is on 31st July 1990,but on the day of admission in school my DOB was given as 30 Nov 1990.Now i need to correct it to the original.In my SSLC my DOB is 30 Nov 1990.Now Am a graduate,and got a job there at abroad,so i applied for the passport,there i got to know about these problems.What should i do,please help me to sort it out.
150 Friday, 15 June 2012 16:22
i need my fathers death certificate, how can i proceed ?

my father death is april 14th 2012
151 Tuesday, 19 June 2012 20:35
i want my daughter birth certificut, how ican procceed, plees helpme
152 Saturday, 23 June 2012 12:21
153 Friday, 06 July 2012 23:00
I born in kasaragod ,Ther is an over writing in my birth certificate, so i want new birth certificate so how wil i get online...
Iam residing in mumbai..
So pls help me..
154 Friday, 13 July 2012 12:27
Hi...i born in 3-10-1991 in kerala kasaragod gov hospital,,ther is an over writing in my birth now it is treated as invalid document... So i want new one , can i get new birth certificate??
155 Monday, 23 July 2012 12:09
I would like to know what are the procdures to edit the name in the birth certificate once issued.
156 Saturday, 04 August 2012 20:46
my father-in-law Amrutham died at Govt. Medical college Trivandrum on 18-02-1991 ( I.P.No. 559537) now i need death certificate. how i get this please help me.
157 Friday, 17 August 2012 15:59
hi, am born in 08.11.1981 in chennai, my mother name is sivagamasundari, father name is gnanasundaram,or gnanamoorthy pls i want my birth certificate pls but this is not my original date of birth pls i want my original date of birth certificate. add: no.72, pilliyar koil st, alwarpet, chennai -18. at present my add new no.200 / oldno.72,
158 Saturday, 08 September 2012 21:08
my birth not registered. i want to register my birth trough online, please help me get a birth certificate
I was born on 28/03/1989 in my house at chelakara- thrissur.I need my birth certificate for applying passport for urgent.
pls send the website e.mail .address
159 Thursday, 27 September 2012 12:45
No able to submit the online registration form in Have filled all the columns properly, still unable to submit the form. Whats wrong in the site?
160 Friday, 28 September 2012 15:59
Since we have lost the birth certificate of our daughter born in Tvm kerala, we applied for new one and there is so much delay asking for different doxs which inspite of provided by us we still have not received the certificate due to the errors in the certificate which we resend again. it is 8 months now and we have not received the same. please help us.
161 Friday, 02 November 2012 15:53
I got married on 2005.Kindly let me know how can i apply for my Marrige certificate Online
162 Saturday, 01 December 2012 15:23
Respected sir,

I already get marriage certificate from panchayat.But while submitting request ,given sslc book as a supporting document.But date of birth entered wrongly in sslc book,so as marriage certificate also.Now i wish to correct my dob entered in marriage certificate,is it possible.
163 Tuesday, 01 January 2013 12:04
Respected sir,

My father was died on 8th july 2012.I give my father name wrong to the corporaton of mumbai.Am need to change it.So please help me to change it in online.
164 Monday, 28 January 2013 15:30
i lost my orginal of brith certificate .........and i also want to change my name and address in the new one............... how i will get my duplicate brith certificate....?
what i hv to do...?
165 Tuesday, 29 January 2013 11:08
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Please help me out with the procedure for getting my marriage certificate

Disclaimer & Terms of use

The comments published here are not necessarily endorsed by Kerala IT News. All comments will be moderated and no comment deemed unfit for publication will be displayed. Though it is our endeavour to publish comments at the earliest, there will be time lag between submission and publication of the comment. The website reserves the right to publish or reject any comment.