Archives @ Kerala IT News

Friday, Dec 19th

Last update:06-09-2013 12:32 PM

You are here: e-Governance e-Governance + Kerala Nursing Council launches Online Registration facility

Kerala Nursing Council launches Online Registration facility

E-mail

Tvm: In a move that will benefit thousands of nurses and nursing students from Kerala, the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council (KNMC) has launched the facility of online registration for nurses. This registration with Kerala Nursing Council is mandatory for nurses to work in Kerala and has great value for overseas jobs.

The online registration is one of the services being offered by the web portal of the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council which was inaugurated today by the Minister for Health & Social Welfare, Smt. P K Sreemati in Trivandrum. Speaking at the function, the Minister said that this website will go a long way in serving nurses from Kerala who are working all across the world.

Prof. Dr. Kochuthresiamma Thomas, Registrar, KNMC said, “Nurses from the northern Kerala Districts will be the biggest beneficiaries as they need not come to Trivandrum anymore for registration”. The web portal (www.keralanursingcouncil.org) has been designed and developed by the Technopark based IIITM-K for KNMC.

Talking to Kerala IT News, R Ajith Kumar, Project Manager, IIITM-K said, “The manual process of registration for nurses was a tedious and rigorous process. Now any nursing student, either from in or outside Kerala, who wish to register with Kerala Nursing Council has to just fill all the details online. The MIS, after proper verification, will generate water marked Certificate online which can be downloaded and printed for use”. The entire examination process for various nursing courses in the State has also been automated. The applications will be invited online and after the exams, the results, marks list and all the certificates will be issued online.

Minister for Port & Youth Welfare, Shri V Surendran Pillai; Dr. V Geetha, Director of Medical Education and Dr. Elizabeth Sherly, Director, IIITM-K were among those present today. The renovated Council building was also inaugurated by the Minister on the occasion.

Anil Philip
Kerala IT News

Comments (111)
1 Saturday, 12 February 2011 05:19
Congratulations
2 Monday, 21 February 2011 20:28
its v good thng..
3 Sunday, 27 February 2011 21:09
it's very helpful for, those who wish to register in Kerala.
4 Tuesday, 29 March 2011 07:34
its very very helpful for the nursing students passing from north part of kerala . congratulations
5 Wednesday, 30 March 2011 11:15
to register in kerala nursing council
6 Monday, 04 April 2011 10:57
Respected Sir,
I really dont know how to express my feelings when I hear this news.... I am a nurse in Canada, This new rule helped us a lot... Thank you so much..... I really feel proud to be a malayalee nurse....
7 Wednesday, 13 April 2011 17:35
Thaks a lot....I can't express my feelings
8 Wednesday, 18 May 2011 14:10
very good................
9 Saturday, 09 July 2011 20:28
We r lucky..be a keralite..
10 Thursday, 28 July 2011 17:47
dear sir,

please let me know who is authorised agency in kerala for recruiting male nurse to KUWAIT & SAUDI ARABIA

becouse my brother had completed GNM 3 1/2 YEAR DIPLOMA COURSE, AND NOW HE completed his 2 year intenship @ banglore, so kindly advise how he can go to any GCC countries and how he can write exam over there.

with thanks and regards
rashid
11 Thursday, 11 August 2011 01:10
hw can i register
12 Wednesday, 24 August 2011 18:26
iam a bsc nurse.i was studied in andra pradesh.i would like to do kerala nursing registration.how can i register.is there format for that
13 Saturday, 27 August 2011 15:11
Mam,
I would like to know the formalities to be observed for registering a B.Sc Nurse who passed the B.Sc Nursing Degree from Karnataka.
14 Monday, 29 August 2011 15:42
Mam,
I would like to know the formalities for registering a B.Sc Nurse who passed the B.Sc Nursing Degree from Tamilnadu.
15 Sunday, 04 September 2011 10:11
Dear
Madama/Sir
I Would like to know the formalities for registering a BSC Nurse who passed BSc Nursing from Tamilnadu .
16 Tuesday, 20 September 2011 10:25
I would like to know about the formalities of registering my certificates. , as i am passed the exam from lucknow UP STATE in 2006.
17 Thursday, 22 September 2011 00:39
Dear madam,
Am a GNM nurse,I lost my kerala registration certificate.I would like to know about the formalities of getting duplicate one.
yours faithfully,
Deepthi thomas
18 Saturday, 24 September 2011 18:25
i want to know the difference between BONDS and INTERNSHIP.......please help me to know the difference......
19 Wednesday, 28 September 2011 12:07
where l will get registration form for bsc nurse. what are the procedure to do online registration
20 Thursday, 29 September 2011 11:49
dear madam/sir
I would like to know about the formalities of registering my certificates. , as i am passed the GNM exam from karnataka state in feb. 2011 and i am not a science group in plus two.
yours faithfully
sinoj vm
21 Sunday, 02 October 2011 15:10
How can I track online registration form? No window is seen. Please help.
22 Friday, 07 October 2011 16:18
Me a fourth year nursing student of kottayam.but i'm not have the prompt suggestions about my carrer.please review me with the new trends so that i can choose wisely.
23 Monday, 10 October 2011 17:37
sir,

pls give details for starting a knc authorised nursing institution linked with my hospital.(JAYA HOSPITAL, KANJIRAMKULAM)

wt thanks,

Dr.vinston CD
Jayahospital
Kanjiramkulam
trivandrum
9946840355
24 Wednesday, 12 October 2011 05:41
sir,
i would like to ask about registration procedure for kerala nursing council.i have delhi nursing license and i am working in saudi for few years.my license been expired and recently there is an order from delhi nursing council its really shocking that,they are not renewing the license who not working in delhi.i would like to know,if it possible i can register my license in kerala with NOC from dlehi nursing council..because i woild like to attend moh exams in UAE......please reply

thank you.
25 Wednesday, 12 October 2011 07:57
thanks...............
26 Sunday, 06 November 2011 17:05
respected sir ,

i have completed my BSc nursing from delhi. i would like to apply for Kerala registration . Can u please guide me .
27 Friday, 11 November 2011 22:53
Respected sir,
I am very happy to hear abov this service.
Will you please provide my registration number.

Yours faithfully,
MUHAMMED SADIQ C.
28 Wednesday, 16 November 2011 17:50
sir,
I have given application for kerala registration and i would like to know my registration number. can you please help me
29 Saturday, 03 December 2011 12:09
Dear
Madama/Sir
I Would like to know the formalities for registering a BSC Nurse who passed BSc Nursing from Andrapradesh,is it necessary to go candidate?
30 Monday, 05 December 2011 11:10
Respected Madam,
I like to know how to transfer my Bhopal nursing registration to Thiruvananthapuram. Does the candidate have to be present to do the same?
31 Tuesday, 06 December 2011 13:58
respected sir,

i have completed my BSc nursing from bangalorei. i would like to apply for Kerala registration . Can u please guide me
32 Friday, 16 December 2011 00:53
hi i have got maharashtra nursing registration ,i would like to transfer my registration from maharashtra council to kerala council can i do it ,
at the moment iam working in uk so do please help me,hope u will reply to me as soon as possible
33 Friday, 16 December 2011 21:16
Dear Mam,

I have completed my ANM course from Rajasthan Nursing Council, Jaipur. I would like to apply for Kerala Registraton. I would like to work in Kerala. Please guide me.
34 Monday, 02 January 2012 12:56
sir.
i have completed B.Sc Nursing on 2011. Last year result not published yet . But our college has given course certificate to us, i would like to know dat can I register in KNC with use of dis course certificate.
Thanking you, Manjusha
35 Sunday, 08 January 2012 13:45
sir,
I have given application for kerala registration and i would like to know my registration number and along with me my sister also applied she got the HALL TICKET by postal. can you please help me
36 Monday, 09 January 2012 17:30
Respected madam/sir
i had my keralaregistration certifica te j lot the riginal one what rthe formalities to get new certjficate if i submitt the xerox copy of my kerala registration certificate waitin for your kind replay
Thankyou
smitha .r
37 Monday, 09 January 2012 19:59
its very glad to here
38 Wednesday, 25 January 2012 11:49
Respected madam/sir
i need to kerala registation
39 Wednesday, 25 January 2012 15:44
Sir,
my daughter has passed Bsc Nursing from Tamilnad in 2011. she has received her provisional certificate only Now she wants to get kerala registration. kindly advise on the procedure
40 Tuesday, 31 January 2012 07:47
I tried to register my relative in this website and found that it is full of bugs. Its a shame that such a small thing Designed, Developed & Implemented by IIITM - Kerala is not working. The tax payer's money once again went down the drain through irresponsible officials. Are they really accountable? Who monitors such public services????
41 Sunday, 05 February 2012 07:42
MY DAUGHTER HAVE PASSED B.Sc NURSING FROM C.M.C. HOSPITAL, VELLORE UNDER Dr. M.G.R. UNIVERSITY CHENNAI IN AUGUST 2011. BUT SHE HAVE NOT REGISTERED IN KERALA . PLEASE INFORM ME TO REGISTER IN KERALA NURSING COUNCIL.
42 Sunday, 05 February 2012 07:45
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS VERY GOOD
43 Saturday, 11 February 2012 13:58
madam. 6months back i appeld for kerala registration till now i did not get i would like to know what is the reason
44 Wednesday, 15 February 2012 22:09
m completed m graduation from rajeev gandhi university ,banglore...i wanted to get registered in kerala also....whethr can i have registration of both karnataka & kerala together....if possible will u please provide mwwith sufficient information so tht i can go forward with the procedures
45 Thursday, 16 February 2012 13:43
on line registration is very very useful &very good
46 Monday, 20 February 2012 16:30
Madam , Iam aGNMNURSE studied in Orissa and have registration from there.Now i like to register my certificates in kerala. What are the procedures? And how long it will take?
47 Monday, 20 February 2012 22:00
Its very helpful 4 nurses,thankz
48 Wednesday, 22 February 2012 21:22
Madam/Sir, I am a general nurse studied in AndraPradesh and have registration from there.Now I would Like to register my certificates in Kerala. What are the procedures? please guide me.
49 Saturday, 25 February 2012 10:58
i complete gnm on 2008, pls know more about online registration
50 Sunday, 04 March 2012 00:16
Respected madam/sir, I am a registered BSc nurse from the state maharashtra. I had given an application for registration in kerala nursing council on 7/12/2011 ( No:112). kindly update the status in my email.

Thanks and regards.
Rinchu Saji
51 Tuesday, 06 March 2012 17:53
Respected sir ,I'm complete gnm on 2011 please help me
52 Wednesday, 07 March 2012 14:27
respected madam, i would like to know about the details about varification of licence or registration for moh in dubai
53 Friday, 09 March 2012 12:27
Sir, i would like to know how nurses from another country can register with kerala nursing council.
54 Saturday, 10 March 2012 19:51
Sir., i done my nursing from karnataka how i can register or i can do my kerala registration. Online. If yes then send me details and online web page.
Thankyou
55 Sunday, 11 March 2012 05:35
Dear sir/madam,
its very helpful to all kerala nurses for their registration...i'm proud of my state nursing council
56 Thursday, 22 March 2012 16:57
Respected madam/sir
I have given application for kerala registration (P.C.B.S.C and M.S.C)in the month of August 8, 2011; P.C.B.S.C chellan no 6 and for M.S.C68. till now i didn't get my registration or any information... i would like to know the details.. . can you please help me..kindly update the status in my email.
Thankyou
yours faithfully
Sini
57 Thursday, 29 March 2012 20:15
Madam

I am a general nurse who studied in West Bengal and have registration from there.Now I would Like to register my certificates in Kerala. What are the procedures? please guide me.
58 Monday, 02 April 2012 13:58
Dear sir, i have registered on 16-6-2010 for knc restration .may i know the current status of my application.

Sherin saudi.
59 Sunday, 29 April 2012 02:49
Sir,I'm a male registered nurse in Nigeria with 3years of clinical experience and i would like to work in kuwait as a staff nurse bt i need an assistant on how to go about getting a good job........Thanks
60 Wednesday, 09 May 2012 11:01
WHAT IS THE FORMALITIES FOR CNLINE NSG REGISTRATICN?
61 Friday, 18 May 2012 12:35
Respected madam/sir,

Hi, I had completed my BSC.Nursing from Rguhs mangalore in 2009. I have registered with karnataka nursing council. I want to register with Kerala nursing council. Could you pls tell me as to on which name i should take the DD and the amount. I had called up the kerala nursing council's enquiry and was informed that the online site is not working. Please reply to the above concerns.

Regards.
62 Saturday, 19 May 2012 11:59
please give the information about the camp which hield in kerala(actually i don't know the exact location). The nursing student's are from St. Ignatius School of Nursing, Honavar(GNM students)...
63 Friday, 01 June 2012 14:22
respected sir
i have applied for kerala registration on 19th april 2012.still awaiting the registration.kindly let me know the status.
thanks.
64 Wednesday, 06 June 2012 19:54
Hi, I had completed my BSC.Nursing from Rguhs Bangalore in 2009. I have registered with karnataka nursing council. I want to register with Kerala nursing council. Could you pls tell me as to on which name i should take the DD and the amount. I had called up the kerala nursing council's enquiry and was informed that the online site is not working. Please reply to the above concerns....could u pls tell me how to apply by post...............
65 Thursday, 07 June 2012 19:29
i want to cancel my regestration in kerala.i am studied in andrapradesh on7/6/2012 i am regestration for gnm in kerala. but i want to write the exam because in studied gnm. pls tell me any idea for cancel that one.
66 Monday, 18 June 2012 21:25
in which address i send the DD for online registration
67 Sunday, 24 June 2012 22:29
Respected Madam,
I hav completed Bsc as well as Msc Outside kerala,till now i hav not registered both my Bsc and MSc,I would like to register with Kerala nursing Council,For that what can i do..whether i hav to register seperately???????
68 Monday, 25 June 2012 12:19
my daughter passed B.Sc.(nursing) and completed the internship as prescribed at the time of admission to the course from DR. MGR MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, TAMIL NAD. I would like to get registration under kerala nursing council. So pl. let me know the formalities required for the same. I have tried several times to contact the nursing council office through telephone No.0471 2305700. But nobody attended. Let me know the correct telephone no. also for obtaining curther details on the above subject.
with regards, CHANDRA MOHANAN.N.
69 Monday, 25 June 2012 18:17
RESPECTED SIR/ MADAM , AM completed my diploma in kerala and had completed my degree from karnataka. want to register Kerala nursing council.could u please tell me the formalities should i follow.If it done through online could u please give me the information about online registration.if it not possible how to apply by post?please reply the above concerns..
70 Friday, 29 June 2012 14:58
i have passed my BSc nursing from a college in Karnataka in 2007. i would like to get registered with the Kerala nursing council online. would you please let me know the formalities of online registration, fee to be paid and the address to which the DD to be sent. please do reply.
71 Tuesday, 03 July 2012 12:45
want to know how to applay online reg in knc
72 Monday, 09 July 2012 18:57
Respected Sir,
My sister completed ANM course in 2009 and she is now working in a private hospital. She would like to apply KNMC registration. So please give me the details about KNMC registration.

soorya
73 Saturday, 14 July 2012 16:14
sir....
can i register in KNMC without NOC .....
74 Tuesday, 17 July 2012 11:29
i have diploma in nursing i studyd in karnataka.already i have registerd in delhi.is it possible to do kerala registration
75 Thursday, 19 July 2012 08:14
respected madam,
i am general nurse who completed nursing from Bangalore on februvary 2009 with 6 months internship.i would like to do kerala nursing council registration now but i do not to which address the DD has been taken,can i get the guidlines?

thanking you mam
76 Thursday, 19 July 2012 12:16
Dear madam/sir
I would like to know about the formalities of registering my certificates. , as i am passed the GNM exam from Andra pradesh state in feb. 2009 and i am not a science group in Pre-Degree.Can i register the certificate through online,if it is possible,please explain the proceedure
yours faithfully
77 Saturday, 21 July 2012 11:25
I have completed my bsc nursing from karnataka in 2010, woul like to do kerala registration, what all are the formalities??
78 Saturday, 21 July 2012 13:41
iam a bsc nurse working in bahrain.i studied in tamilnadu.i want to register in kerala.what r the formalities for that. and how i will do it in online.

yours faithfully
praseetha
79 Friday, 27 July 2012 23:06
iam a bsc nurse working in saudi.i studied in tamilnadu.i want to register in kerala.what r the formalities for that. and how i will do it in online. please send link.
regards
resmi
80 Saturday, 28 July 2012 06:37
I have already registered in kerala nursing council,but the processing will take couple of months.is there any other way to get kerala nursing number
81 Tuesday, 31 July 2012 05:24
I'm a Bsc nurse working in Delhi since 2 yrs ,I would like to register in Kerala.Kindly tell me the formalities for that & how can I do it in online
82 Monday, 06 August 2012 20:02
Dear Sir,
I have been working as a male nurse in private hospital,kerala and now i would like to go on gulf like kuwaith , saudi etc. I have passed degree in Bsc (Science) and nursing course with 5 years experience.
pls register my name and give me some guide lines to get VISA TO go saudi or gulf
rgards

SIBI VARGHESE
83 Tuesday, 07 August 2012 15:27
sir, I did my B.Sc Nursing from AP.i would like to register in kerala nursing council.what are the formalities for that.how can i do it by online.is their any way to do it as emergency registration and i have got two and half years of experiance Thanking You
84 Wednesday, 22 August 2012 10:18
Sir, I have completed my course Bsc nursing in bangalore. I would to register in kerala nursing council, what are the farmalities for that ? Plz help, Thanking you
85 Friday, 24 August 2012 20:32
Dear madam/sir
I would like to know about the formalities of registering my certificates. , as i am passed the GNM exam from Karnataka state in2007 and i am not a science group.Can i register the certificate through online,if it is possible,please explain the procedure .and how much in the DD amount.,please Help me sir
yours faithfully
86 Wednesday, 05 September 2012 14:45
Respected Sir,
I have completed my G.N.M.course in Bangalore.I would like .to register in Kerala Nursing Council.What are the formalities for that?.Iwould like to know the adress of the office? Please help me.Thanking You.May God bless you
87 Saturday, 08 September 2012 16:07
Mam,
I would like to know the formalities for registering in kerala nursing council as B.Sc Nurse who passed the B.Sc Nursing Degree from Tamilnadu.
88 Monday, 10 September 2012 16:22
sir,
i did my nursing courses in Andhrapradesh University. presently i have two registrations one in Andhra and the other in Delhi. i would like to do online registration. please tell me the procedure.

thanks
89 Friday, 14 September 2012 11:40
i did my diploma general nursing and midwifery in delhi(thirath ram shah hospital)PUNJAB NURSE REGISTRATION COUNCIL.now,i would like to do online kerala registration.please tell me procedure thanks
90 Friday, 28 September 2012 17:06
till now it is not started or not? our registration authority is informed me that online registration is not started yet!!! please inform me if it started. thank you
91 Friday, 19 October 2012 23:26
Hello I am a registrant from KNMC and I was trying to find a way to verify the registration for Canada and the website is not helping it to do through online. I dont have anybody in India to come over to trivandrum and get the paperwork done. Do you have any way of getting the rgistration verification online?
92 Sunday, 28 October 2012 17:52
Sir, I have completed my G N M in2007@ karnataka.after 1 year experience in kerala ,i did post basic B Sc nursing in 2010@ bangalore..Now I would like to register my G N M and B Sc certificates.Am not a science group student. Can i regiser through online?and is that possible to register both certificates together?plese guide me.thanking you.
93 Monday, 29 October 2012 02:32
congrtsssss. so helpfull
94 Wednesday, 07 November 2012 10:56
Sir, I would like to register my MSC nursing as an additional qualification. I have completed GNM (in 1999) from Kerala, and PBBSc (in 2006) & MSc (in 2010) from Karnataka. Can I register through online? Whether I need to register PBBSc & MSc separately? Thanking you in advance.
95 Thursday, 15 November 2012 22:42
Respected sir,
i completed my BSc from karnnadaka, and MSc from Mangalore.can i register my BSc and MSc in kerala through online? what is the procedure for that
kindly do the needful ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
96 Monday, 28 January 2013 10:26
Sir,
The registration for BSc Nursing who has completed outside Kerala , is not been activated ? When I log in to www.keralanursingcouncil.org it shows " not available " .

Can you please help me to proceed with my registration.

Sivadas
97 Saturday, 02 March 2013 18:14
i was studied in andhrapradesh,i iost my andhra nursing registration certificate,i haave kerala nursing registration,certificate so is it enougph for attending an interview in kerala psc.please give me the reply as soon as if possible via my gmail above.
98 Thursday, 28 March 2013 19:26
sir,
how can apply bsc nursing in kerala govt.collages?
99 Tuesday, 02 April 2013 11:06
Sir, How can I pay the money if I want to do online registration.....? I completed diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery in 1994. Do I need NOC from Karnataka Nursing Council to register with KNC now ? Please give me a reply as early as possible. Thank You
100 Thursday, 02 May 2013 16:34
Sir/ Madam
How can i register online for both diploma(2006) and pc Bsc (2010) which i completed from Karnataka? what is the procedure for payment.. please reply soon
101 Saturday, 04 May 2013 02:22
respected sir/ madam
I am a BSc nurse passed out from AP, how can I register in Kerala. please tell me how much i pay and how? if DD which bank and whose name name etc

102 Monday, 27 May 2013 13:23
Dear Sir/Madam

I am a student of Punjab Nursing college and completed my course in August 2012. While registering online at Kerala Nursing council the date of course/training is not coming after 2009. Please advise.

Also while checking with Punjab Nursing council for NOC they have informed that Kerala Council will ask for the same, whereas the Kerala council registration is asking as one of the annexures i.e. to attach original NOC. Please clarify.

Regards
103 Tuesday, 28 May 2013 12:51
Sir/Madam

I am a BSc Nursing student of Punjab and registered in Punjab Nursing council.

I am unable to register online at the portal of KNC as the date of course are not beyond 2009.

Secondly, sending the documents include original NOC, which Punjab Nursing council is denying to hand over to me and asking request from Kerala Nursing council.

Also my presence is required for registration as I am now staying in Chandigarh

Please advise for the above.

Regards
104 Sunday, 02 June 2013 17:59
I am a BSc nurse passed out from Karnataka, how can I register in Kerala please tell fee detail and procedure
105 Wednesday, 12 June 2013 19:42
hi mam,
i am student of Msc nursing in Liverpool john moor's university(LJMU).
after the course i like to work in Kerala as tutor . how i can register in KNC and what all documents required,please replay and give me a right way

thanks
adarsh raj
106 Wednesday, 26 June 2013 20:54
sir, I have completed my b sc nsg from pondicherry, now i want to register in kerala nsg council.how long it wil take for the registration ,wat are the procedure for it?
107 Tuesday, 09 July 2013 17:36
Sir/Madam,

My wife had completed GNM from Karnataka. Please let me know how can I do online registration.

Thanks and Regards,
Shibi P G
108 Tuesday, 30 July 2013 09:50
sir Wheather KNMC gives registration of a MSC Nursing certificate holder of MGR University Chennai.Is it approved by KNMC
109 Tuesday, 30 July 2013 23:58
sir,
I bini k babu finshed post bsc from tamilnadu mgr university..i applied for kerala nursing registration on 2011.I completed the post bsc on 2009 august,still i ddnt get my keral registration..I paid the fees 2000 and send to the tamil nadu nursing council.tody it was returned to me with dd.again they are asking request letter from kerala nursing council ad chane thee dd address. what can I do..seeking your attention thanking you
110 Thursday, 01 August 2013 16:44
I had completed my bsc nursing from andra pradesh.kindly guide me to do online registration process of kerala nursing council
111 Tuesday, 06 August 2013 10:25
Respected sir /madam,
I have completed my basic bsc.nursing from goa in may 2013 and did my initial registration in Maharashtra nursing council in july 2013. But my registration certificate is not yet come.kindly guide me how to go about with kerala nursing council registration.
Thank you.

Disclaimer & Terms of use

The comments published here are not necessarily endorsed by Kerala IT News. All comments will be moderated and no comment deemed unfit for publication will be displayed. Though it is our endeavour to publish comments at the earliest, there will be time lag between submission and publication of the comment. The website reserves the right to publish or reject any comment.

Editor